- For Windows: Click on File, then select New, then search calendar. Browse through the templates section, then select Create.
- For Mac: Go to New Document, look for a template, then select Create. Edit as you wish before saving.
Do you like to know how to make an interactive calendar in Excel 2020? Creating a calendar can help you know what your activities are within the month or year. However, it would be easier to use Microsoft Excel. The following details and information below will serve as your step-by-step guidelines on how to make a calendar in Excel. Remember, it could also apply to other Excel versions, such as Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, and even Excel in Mac.
How to Create a Calendar Using Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel has many usages, from computations to listings. You can also make a calendar out of it. If you have no idea how to do such things, this article is for you. Browse the following tips and steps below to know how to create a calendar using Microsoft Excel.
1. Open the Microsoft Excel program.
2. Select File, then click New.
3. Type Calendar in the search bar and click the magnifying glass button to initiate the search.
4. Choose the calendar style that best suits your requirements. Select Create after you’ve chosen your calendar.
5. Each calendar template has its own set of characteristics. The Any year calendar template, in an instance, allows you to instantly modify the calendar by typing in a new year or the first day of the week.
6. After editing and customizing the calendar, click Save to save the worksheet or the calendar.
7. You can print the calendar if you want. Select the calendar that you want to print, click File, followed by Print. Select Page Setup, then the Sheet tab, and finally enable Gridlines under the Print section. After that, click Print to print the calendar.
How to Create a Calendar in Mac Using Microsoft Excel
Like its Windows counterpart, Mac could also help you create a calendar using its own version of Microsoft Excel. If you want to know, scroll down to learn the steps on how to make a calendar in Mac using Microsoft Excel.
1. Open the Microsoft Excel Program
2. On the File menu, select New to open a new worksheet.
3. Type Calendar on the search bar on the rightmost side to search all the templates available.
4. Choose a calendar template that you want and select Create.
Note: If you want more options for your calendar, you can always use the pre-existing calendar in excel templates from template.net.
5. You may easily customize the appearance of a calendar. Calendar templates are formatted with themes, which let you apply fonts, colors, and graphic formatting effects to the entire workbook with a single click.
6. Select from dozens of built-in themes in the Themes gallery on the Page Layout tab, or find options to change simply the theme fonts or theme colors. You can find formulas in all cells that display a date, as well as cells in the date rows that seem blank. These formulas can help calendars update automatically.
Note: Creating an effective calendar template in Excel is useful process when it comes to organizing your tasks and activities in your schedule so that you can achieve your goals, and objectives. Plus, you can make things easily when you utilize Excel templates from Template.net. You simply edit and print your preferred editable calendar templates in Excel.