An agenda is a list of items to be discussed in order for a meeting to push through. An action agenda on the other hand deals with the same thing however with a much higher level of priority. Whether it’s a matter of concern regarding work to be done or anything that needs to be acted upon, an action agenda planner should put priorities on the top list.
Anyone who would wish to pursue productive meetings and sessions needs to create a business strategy to be able to come up with an Effective meeting agenda. This way, an action agenda is given priority due to it.
Meeting Agenda with Action
Action Plan Template
Sample Action Item
How to Facilitate a Meeting with an Action Agenda
The purpose for calling a meeting is to highlight everything that needs to be done and discussed all at once. The scenario is quite different when it comes to a meeting with an action agenda. There is a great need for things to be done before anything else could proceed.
Here’s how one should facilitate a meeting with an action agenda:
- Explain the action agenda to your audience. As you can see in our Meeting Agenda with Action Template, the action agenda is well explained. You could make use of our template and download just so you would be able to full explain the different parts of your meeting and highlight on the urgency of your action agenda.
- Initiate a pre-meeting. Everyone concerned should know about the particular action agenda that you would want to tackle. In a pre-meeting, you are expected to inform about the action agenda and engage everyone with a presentation.
- Collaborate into making a decision. From the start through the end of your meeting, you must already be able to establish the need of arriving at a certain decision. You could explain that your action agenda needs to be addressed the soonest time possible.
Check out our page for more Sample Agenda Templates and Training Agenda Templates for you to better organize concerns that needs to be discussed right away.
Action Timetable Agenda
Annual Meeting Agenda
Annual Review Meeting Agenda
An Action Agenda for Sustainable Development
If you opt to discuss matters regarding sustainable development in your meeting, you should create an action agenda that calls for such immediate action. We actually have Simple Agenda Templates that could help you plot your action agenda for sustainable development.
You could also check out more of our Business Agenda Templates and see which ones are most effective for your meeting strategy!
Sample Action Agenda Templates
Below are more sample agenda templates each with its own format for specific use. These Planning Agenda Templates could help you in any way possible with drafting your action agenda.
- Take for example our Action Agenda Templates, you are already provided with a well-written guideline and all you’ll have to do is go through it for better comprehension.
- Our Action Oriented Template provides for a simple format where you could already plan out your goals and action agenda for particular meeting. You are also provided a guide on the flow of your action agenda presentation.