Agreement forms are a necessary tool for every type of business. The child support agreement is a type of Agreement Templates that are required to be known by all parties involved in any type of client-business relationship. Following you will find a list of Child Care Services Agreement Templates to choose from.
15+ Child Care Templates in PDF, Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages, PSD, Publisher, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Child Care Service Agreement
Sample Child Care Services Agreement
Subsidized Childcare Services Agreement
Child Care Services Agreement
A child care services agreement is has the properties of a contract that is signed between a parent and the child care services provider. This agreement contains all the particular details that define the type of the services provided, the responsibilities of the services provider towards the child and the responsibilities of the parent towards the services provider (as in payment method, price of services etc). As in every Service Agreement it is necessary to be reviewed carefully and to provide accurate information since it has a legal bind to both parties involved.
Characteristics of a Child Care Services Agreement
As in all Legal Agreements, in a childcare services agreement, it must present the scope of the services that will be provided for a child’s care. Some of the most important characteristics of a child care services agreement are:
- A detailed description of the services that will be provided.
- A detailed description of the time frame that the services will be provided.
- The cost of the provided services.
- A detailed mention of the laws and norms that bind the services provider and the client.
- A structured design that will help avoid any future legal problems to the parties involved.
Printable Childcare Services Agreement
Day Care Services Agreement
Toddler Child Care Services Agreement
Child Care Services Agreement Contract
Care Services Agreement Contract Example
Individual Child Care Services Agreement
Parent Child Care Services Agreement
Enrollment Agreement for Child Care Services
What are Included in a child care services agreement?
In order to have a complete and correct child care services agreement, a certain section should be included in the document. Since childcare is not an easy task, it is accompanied by specific obligations from the care provider that needs to be stated upfront in the agreement. Following you will find a list of the sections that must be included in a services agreement.
- Description of the provided services. This is necessary because it will list all the services that the client should expect from the child care provider. This also includes a detailed description of each service and the time frame it will be performed.
- The terms of the contract. The agreement will start and finish within a specific time frame and this needs to be stated clearly in the terms of the contract. This section will also include the time period that will be required for either party to terminate the agreement providing a written notice.
- Authorization to treat a minor. This is a clause that will provide useful information regarding emergency situations when the provider will be required to provide medical care. This will be valid only for the cases where the parents cannot be reached.
- Cost of service and payment. It is important to state in the agreement the preferred method of payment as well as the cost of the services (total or hourly) in order to avoid problems in the future.
Child care services agreements need to be treated seriously. These documents have the essence of a contract between the client and the care services provider. Like in Custody Agreement and the Business Agreements, the information that they should contain need to be accurate since they hold legal content that binds all the parties involved.