A donation sample is a philanthropic deed as the act does not require any consideration in return. Unlike a business agreement in which there is usually an exchange of benefits, the concept of donation takes place when the possession or ownership of a property or thing is given by the done to its recipient gratuitously or without value. You may also see Agreement Templates.
Donation Agreement Template
Share Donation Agreement Template
Restaurant Share Donation Agreement Template
However, like any other commercial, business or confidentiality agreement, a donation must likewise be put into writing to make it legal and binding. Real estate donation agreement, financial donation, food agreement, and charitable agreement samples have their own templates as well, basing on some samples below.
Donation Agreement Sample
Share Donation Agreement
Real Estate Donation Agreement
What is a Donation Agreement?
A donation agreement is a legal document containing the benevolence of a company to share some of its stocks or assets with a certain charitable institution or foundation without consideration. Its essential elements are as follows:
- Delivery, the set of documents being processed and authenticated under the prescribed law in order to transfer the ownership of a property;
- The intent, pertaining to the donor’s reason behind the deed (though for most cases, it is done out of benevolence and liberality);
Inclusions of a Donation Agreement
Donations, just like other free agreement templates and deposit agreement templates, contain a number of legal clauses to make it valid and enforceable.
Some terms and conditions for a donation agreement are as follows:
- Names of recipients or the donees must be specified in the agreement along with their personal details.
- Names of the donor or the giver must be written in full as well.
- Cancellation and revocation clauses which the donee should strictly adhere to, otherwise they might forfeit the agreement and render the document null and void.
- Prescribed validity period.
- When it comes to its format and writing, free agreement templates and deposit agreement templates can be referred to.
Tips for Donation Agreement
Donation agreement, just like sponsorship agreement templates and other agreement templates in PDF format, must be characterized by certain factors to make it valid and binding. However, when one person or business entity plans to enter into a donation agreement, some tips are provided below for thorough consideration:
- The agreement must be duly authenticated and registered before proper authorities.
- The agreement must be complete in details and specific enough to cast any doubt when it comes to its purpose.
- Both the donor and the donee must have the legal or juridical capacity to enter into a donation agreement.
- The donor must be able to prove its legal ownership of a property or titles before he can delegate the same to other parties.
Many sets of laws have been introduced and implemented in order to effectively manage different transactions. In making a donation, it is a must to observe some rules and legal matters as well. Hiring a lawyer who is an expert in these matters is advised.