When trying to apply for a loan, you would have to deal with a great many documents, such as loan agreement forms. On the other hand, if you had to write up the agreements yourself, then you might need some tools. Like non-compete agreement templates, there are templates for these kinds of arrangements.
This is only natural, as there are a great many agreement types that you might encounter in different situations, such as employment agreements, rental agreements, loan agreements, etc. In any case, if it was just loan agreements that you wanted, then you could find templates that should be a good fit for your needs.
Commercial Loan Agreement Template
Personal Loan Agreements
Personal/Business Loan Agreement
Personal Vehicle Loan Agreement
Personal Property Loan Agreement
Family Loan Agreement
Family Loan Agreement Example
How to Write a Loan Agreement?
If you were to make your own examples, especially loan agreement templates in Word, you should know how to do so, which can be said for license agreement templates, to name one example.
- Include the names of both borrower and lender to make clear their relationship.
- Include the date the agreement was made, as well as other dates such as deadline for repayment of the loan.
- Include the terms of the agreement, such as what is being loaned, amount, interest rates, etc.
- Also include any consequences that may be incurred in case of failure to repay the loan.
What Is a Loan Facility Agreement?
These agreements, particularly loan agreements in PDF, enable institutions to lend capital to bodies that need it, like how shareholder agreement templates establish the terms of that relationship. Some characteristics include:
- Listing the terms and conditions that regulate the loan so as to establish what both parties’ obligations are.
- Specifying the interest rate and deadline for the loan, so as to give the borrower time and means to repay it.
- Stating any consequences so as to make the document legal and binding, and to ensure both parties comply with the agreed terms.
Business Loan Agreements
Simple Business Loan Agreement
Business Finance Loan
Business Equipment Loan Agreement
Company Loan Agreements
Inter Company Loan Agreement
Company Commercial Loan
Commercial Loan Agreements
Reliance Commercial Construction Loan
Commercial Mortgage Loan Fee
Equipment Loan Agreements
Medical Equipment Loan
Student Equipment Loan Agreement
Employee Equipment Loan Agreement
What Is a Mortgage Loan Agreement?
This is a particular kind of loan agreement format that allows for borrowers to make loans for real estate purposes. There are some unique elements of these kinds of loan templates, similar to marketing agreement templates, that distinguish them from regular loans of money and equipment that you may be familiar with. Some of these elements include:
- Real estate purposes, as mortgages are specifically intended for use with real estate. The loan can consist of a property owner taking out a loan and using the property as collateral against the loan, or the borrower borrows capital precisely to buy a property.
- Lien, which refers to the property being held as collateral against the loan. In the event the borrower cannot repay the debt, the lender can take possession of the property in order to make up the cost of the debt. Of course, the lender takes precedent over any other creditors, meaning that the lender has to be repaid from a sale of the property first.
- Repayment, which is fairly straightforward, as it generally consists of monthly payments over a period of years. There is a formula that dictates how much those payments consist of every month. Repayment generally takes interest and deadline into account so as to calculate how much needs to be paid per month so as to meet the deadline.
- Borrowers, who usually consist of banks and other financial institutions in a position to lend money. For borrowers, this is a loan much like others, in that the borrower lends money with the expectation of getting their money back one way or another. Of course, this implies some kind of screening process to ensure that borrowers are capable of repayment.
- Lenders usually consist of homeowners or real estate businesses. In the case of homeowners, they may actually need the collateral to buy a home, as many people may not have the funds to buy a property outright, and simply use the acquired property as collateral.
Employee Loan Agreements
Property Loan Agreement to Employees
Employee Vehicle Loan
Employee Loan Agreement Example
Temporary Loan Agreements
Temporary Loan of Motor Vehicle
Band Equipment Loan Agreement
Property Loan Agreement for Temporary Transfer
What Is a Business Loan Agreement?
Perhaps the most common type of loan agreement, you can easily use free loan agreement templates to your advantage here. While you could use confidentiality agreement templates and other tools, these agreements can take:
- Secured loans, which simply consist of providing collateral for a given loan of money, which would have to be calculated before making the loan.
- Mezzanine finance, where the collateral consists of shares in the company, rather than physical collateral, which potentially gives the lender some control over the borrower.
- Asset-based lending, which consists of very particular collateral, usually high-end products such as luxury goods.
What You Can Do with these Templates
Like other agreement templates, such as separation agreement templates, there are a number of things that you can do with these templates so as to make the most of them, including:
- Templates, in that you can use these examples as basic frameworks around which you can make your own documents.
- Samples, as you can also use these templates as inspiration to give yourself ideas that you may use later.
- Reference material, if you were to apply for a loan yourself. These samples might give you some idea of what to expect and how to prepare.
Vehicle Loan Agreements
Private Vehicle Loan Agreement
Commercial Vehicle Loan Agreement
Mortgage Loan Agreements
Personal Mortgage Loan Agreement
Mortgage Loan Assumption Agreement
Student Loan Agreements
Emergency Student Loan Agreement
Student Finance Loan Agreement
Guidelines for Writing a Loan Agreement
There are also some methods that can help you use tools like free agreement templates. After all, there are always some tips that you can use that may help you make the most of what you need to work with, such as payment agreement templates. In any case, some of these tips include:
- Be specific with your terms. This can help to eliminate ambiguity and ensure that both parties understand the agreement clearly.
- Have legal assistance at hand. This can apply to both parties, so that they can have a lawyer examine the document and interpret for laymen.
- Modify the terms for each transaction. This consists of suiting any terms, such as deadlines and interests, to the particular case for the sake of equity.
- Have different templates at hand. This is to ensure that you have a proper template for any possible situation, since there are different ways loans can be constructed.
- Check the basic formatting. This is a relatively small thing, but it always pays to check that official documentation is free of small errors for the sake of maintaining professionalism.
And if need be, you may also wish to check some other documents found on this website in case your work requires their use.