Looking for credible and well-researched private lease agreement templates? You’re on the right page. We here on Template.net provide you with a list of downloadable private lease templates that are of high quality, well researched, and up-to-date.
A private lease agreement is the guiding rule of law between the lessor and the lessee accompanied by the laws of the land. The agreement must genuinely reflect the true intention of the parties in order to avoid confusions and conflict. It can be technical and confusing for some. That is why we here pride ourselves in providing for you an array of simple private lease agreement templates. So feel free to scroll down and check them out.
Private Lease Agreement Template
Lease Agreement Template
Free Private Lease Agreement Template
Private Rental Lease Agreement Template
Private Car Lease Agreement Template
Private Property Lease Agreement Template
Private House Lease Agreement Template
Nature of Private Lease Agreement Forms
The main purpose of a lease agreement is in order to protect the rights of both the lessee and lessor. Here are some of its characteristics:
- Basic and pertinent information about the contracting parties. It provides the needed information regarding the lessor’s and lessee’s basic background. These are inserted in order for the lessor to know the background of the person who is temporarily in possession of his properties. On the part of the lessee, he or she will be able to know details about the lessor in order to know how to keep in touch with him or her.
- Enumerates the rights and obligations of each party. Because the lessee is in possession of a property under the ownership of the lessor, the latter must identify and enumerate the important things for the lessee to do in order to preserve the integrity of the property. In terms of conflict, the lessee can invoke his or her right stated under the lease agreement.
- Describes the extent and technical description of the leased property. This is important in cases where the lessee damages the property. In that case, the original condition of the property before it was damaged will also be taken into account aside from the fair market value of it.
These are just some of the characteristics of a private lease agreement. You can also check out the Rental Lease Agreement and Commercial Lease Agreement samples on our website.
Private Vehicle Lease Agreement Template
Private Residential Lease Agreement Template
Private Tenant Lease Agreement Template
Various Uses of Private Lease Agreements
As you can see, lease application forms also can help the parties know the type of lease. Here are some of the templates we offer:
- Private Tenant Lease Agreement. This agreement transpires between a tenant and a landlord. The agreement will list down the terms and conditions of the lease of a certain parcel of land. The land will be used by the tenant for farming or cultivation purposes. This will ensure that the tenant will not unduly abuse and damage the land of the landlord, and on the other hand, it will ensure that the landlord will not unlawfully evict or harass the tenant.
- Private Vehicle Lease Agreement. The same drill with the other lease agreements. What differs is the object of the lease, which is, in this case, a vehicle. The agreement will stipulate how and when the lessee can make use of the vehicle.
- Private Residential Lease Agreement. In this case, the agreement will stipulate the terms and conditions that will guide the conduct of the lessor and lessee in the residential premise such as apartments or houses that the lessor offers for lease.
With these purposes, we recommend you to download our lease application form templates in order to save time and energy brainstorming on what format to use. You can also check out our House Lease Agreement Templates for a more specific type of lease.