A release agreement is a type of contract that is used when parties to a commercial contract are abolishing or have abolished the contract and agreed to deliver claims that are for mutual release. This generic document has unified notes with essential explanations and outlining helpful tips. The release agreement is used by both the releasor and the releasee. It serves as their written contract or agreement. You may also see agreement samples.
Release Agreement Template
Post-Employment Information Release Agreement Template
Forbearance Agreement With Release Provision Template
Crafting a document of this type is not that strenuous, however, you need to make sure that you have an idea or you know what are the basic details you need to include. But for those making it for the first time, we highly suggest making use of templates for a more convenient and easy way. Our list of release agreement templates is what you need.
Release of Lease
Release and Discharge Agreement
Settlement Agreement and Mutual Release
Buyer Agency Agreement
Parental Photo Release
Sample Release Agreement Templates
Release agreements do not follow one specific format. However, they need to include certain parameters. With these templates, making a release agreement is made simple. See some of these samples and choose the one you think matches what you need.
- Release and Discharge Agreement – This template is what you need if you’re making a contract that documents a person’s legal confinement in prison, military service, and from some legal obligation.
- A release of Lease Agreement – If you are looking for a contract that highlights the agreement between the owner of a non-tenanted property and landlord’s interest in the property. This is also a sequence of transactions that is basically used to move or transfer full title to a certain property.
- Buyer Agency Agreement – This is the ideal template to use when it comes to an agreement between the property buyer and the broker or seller. This is also needed in terms of setting out the terms and conditions of specific representation.
If you need another variation, you might want to check our hold harmless agreement templates, these are also ready-made and easy to edit agreement templates.
Consent and Release
Settlement and Release of Claims
Waiver Release and Indemnity
What Are the Terms and Conditions of Release Agreement?
These are some of the general terms and conditions of a release agreement that are essential.
- If a defendant is released before judgment, basic conditions of the release agreement in which the defendant will:
- Show up in order to provide an answer to the charge in the court having jurisdiction on a certain day and after that. Since this is mandated by the court.
- Should submit to the procedures and process of the court.
- Will not leave the state without leave of the court.
- Should obey all the terms and conditions in which the court has imposed.
- Additionally, apart from these conditions listed, if the defendant is charged with an offense that leads to domestic violence, the court then should include, as a condition of the release agreement, that the accused should not contact the victim.
These are supervised by the court and should always undergo due process. Now, if you are asked in making a document of this type, and you don’t know what should be the content, then our release agreement templates come in handy for you. And we also offer separation agreement templates, in case you’re seeking for an agreement form of this type.