One of the trending juridical entities in the business world nowadays are general partnerships. A lot of groups of individuals venture into this kind of agreement samples because of the benefits and profits this arrangement can give.
29+ Partnership Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers - START DOWNLOADING
Partnership Agreement Template
Limited Partnership Agreement Template
Simple Limited Partnership Agreement Template
Starting up a business or dealing with your friends is fun and exciting, but it is always good to put everything in writing so as to avoid conflicts and confusions. In line with this, drafting a general partnership agreement template can be a stressful endeavor for some. To help you skip out these kinds of hassles, feel free to check out our General Partnership Agreement Templates made for your benefit.
Web Content Partnership Agreement Template
Checklist Partnership Agreement Template
Simple Restaurant Partnership Agreement Template
General Business Partnership Agreement
General Partnership Agreement Sample
Real Estate General Partnership Agreement
General Model Partnership Agreement
General Partnership Operating Agreement
Dynamics of General Partnerships
A general partnership agreement is a very important and crucial agreement that you must make before investing money and your industry or work to a certain joint venture. Black Law Dictionary defines a general partnership as “a group of two or more partners or individuals in an unincorporated business.”
The individuals contribute their money, property, credit, industry, or work to a common fund with an intention to distribute the profits to among themselves. The general partners are jointly and severally liable to the partnership’s contractual obligations.
The Templates We Offer
Every country has their own legal rules and regulations regarding general partnerships. You must always base your agreement on that in the course of selecting your template. Speaking of templates, here are some of our featured ones:
- General Business Partnership Agreements
- Real Estate General Partnership Agreement
- General Model Partnership Agreement
- General Partnership Operating Agreement
- General Agreement Dissolution
- Economic General Partnership Agreement
- Simple General Partnership Agreement
- Limited General Partnership Agreement
- General Limited Partnership Agreement Template
As you can see, there can be various subject matters involving general partnerships. If you are also curious on how a general partnership is dissolved, we also have templates that will give you a sample dissolution agreement. As the partnership grows into a bigger company, you will have to look into Business Partnership Agreements to further delineate the partners’ roles and responsibilities. And as the company grows, this entails hiring more staff, which also entails setting up a code of conduct that should ideally include a nondisclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement. (See our collection of Confidentiality Agreement Templates.)
General Agreement of Dissolution
Economic General Partnership Agreement
Simple General Partnership Agreement Template
Limited General Partnership Agreement Template
General Limited Liability Partnership Agreement Template
Some Things to Ponder
According to Forbes and other prominent business icons, there are crucial points to consider in drafting a general partnership agreement. Here are some of them:
- Know your laws on partnership. It is always good to have a grasp and clear idea and understanding of the laws and legal requirements for a general partnership in your country. The law will help you know which template is perfect for you. Also, it will provide more protection an relevance to your venture.
- Capital contribution. This is about the amount of money the partners will contribute. As you know, the partnership needs capital to maintain and execute its business transactions. Without capital, there can be no profits at all.
- Distribution of profit and salaries. The parties must agree how the profits will be distributed. This is important in order to avoid misinterpretations and conflict in the future.
- Dissolution agreement. Because a partnership is fiduciary in nature, no partner can be compelled to be a partner without his consent or will. Indeed, it is important that you stipulate the dynamics of dissolution beforehand.
These are just some of the factors that you need to take into account. As partners, you need to agree on those. After that, start downloading our well-researched templates for you. If you’re also looking for Sales Agreement Templates, we also have some templates for you.