There are a variety of analysis that are used in different processes. Some analysis are applicable for operational assessment, like a business analysis; while some are created to develop a measure of effectiveness for one’s self. Analysis in writing is considered as a document that states information about the complexity of a process or a material and how the individual areas or parts of these items are related and relevant to each other.
We have curated a number of analysis templates which are specifically designed to target a particular analysis procedure. Use these downloadable samples as your references when creating the specific analysis that you want to have.
SWOT Analysis Templates
Personal SWOT Analysis
Sustainability SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis Report
What Is an Analysis Template?
An analysis template in Word, Excel or PDF, like those used for market analysis, can be used by a variety of entities so they can easily curate and record the output of an analysis procedure. There are a variety of analysis templates and a few of them are as follows:
- It is the document that provides information about the results of a detailed examination in varying fields and processes where assessment or evaluation is necessary.
- An analysis template can be a tool to specifically showcase the structure of an analysis procedure for the purposes of either interpretation or in-depth discussion.
- It is a tool which lists down the procedures on how elements can be separated from one another for proper identification and assessment.
How to Write an Analysis Template
Curate an analysis template by following these steps:
- Identify the kind of analysis that you need to create.
- Open an analysis template that you may use as a guide in formatting the document that you need.
- Create a header specifying the company to whom the analysis is for.
- Have a short description of the analysis including its purpose of creation on the first part of the document.
- List down the items or areas that are being analyzed.
- Present the results of the analysis process and other necessary information that you would like to discuss.
Cost Analysis Templates
Transaction Cost Analysis
Analysis for Cost Benefit
Cost Utility Analysis
Gap Analysis Templates
Fit Gap Analysis
Skills Gap Analysis
Performance Gap Analysis
Healthcare Business Gap Analysis
Break Even Analysis Templates
Break Even Point Analysis
Analysis for Break Even Investment
Monthly Break Even Analysis
Top Tips for Performing an Analysis
If you execute an analysis, here are some of the top tips that you may incorporate in performing the entire processes:
- Identify the type of analysis that you would like to perform. Aside from knowing the nature of the procedure, you also need to consider your awareness to all the factors that will affect the results of the analysis that you will execute.
- When implementing analysis processes, you need to make sure that you will provide information to the people within the organization.
- Allocate specific responsibilities to entities. This will help in terms of ensuring that call to actions will be achieved accordingly. More so, the people within the business unit will know that they are a part of the solution on how negative factors can be minimized. Letting people carry on duties within an analysis can make the entire analysis process more organized.
- When writing organizational analysis templates, make sure that there will be scopes and limitations provided in the initial part of the document. This also goes on other kinds of analysis templates as it is essential to let the target readers of the document to be aware of what kind of analysis report is presented to them.
- Be specific and particular with your discussion. As an example, if you are writing a healthcare SWOT analysis, focus on both the external and internal factors that affect the healthcare given to the community being analyzed.
- Always be precise with the data that you are presenting. Make sure that you can provide accurate information necessary and beneficial for the functions of the people or the operations of the business to whom the analysis results are for.
Pestle Analysis Templates
Analysis for Pest Risk
Pest and SWOT Analysis
Safety Analysis Templates
Job Safety Analysis
Analysis for Job Safety Hazard
Road Safety Analysis
Project Safety Analysis
Training Analysis Templates
Analysis for Job Training
Analysis for Training Needs
Market Analysis Templates
Analysis for Comparative Market
Market Share Analysis
Analysis for Stock Market Investment Strategies
Market Opportunity Analysis
How to Write an Analysis Report Template
An analysis, once done accordingly, should be recorded within a document to ensure that it can be used as a reference for future processes where the analysis may be helpful. You can write an analysis report template by following these steps:
- Select the software where you are most comfortable in writing the analysis report that you need.
- If you will use a template as a guide, make sure that it is related with the analysis output that you need.
- Know the purpose of the analysis report template that you will create and the people to whom it is for. As an example, you may focus on using industry analysis templates if you need to evaluate a particular professional field.
- Decide on the structure that you will follow when making the analysis.
- Present an introduction, the body of the analysis, results, and your conclusion or recommendation.
- You can also incorporate the usage of analysis essay templates when necessary for further discussion.
Usages of Analysis Templates
As a guide in creating analysis documents, here are some of the usages of analysis templates:
- It can be used scientifically by identifying the components of a substance.
- There are also market analysis templates that are used to determine the current condition of the market that a business is planning to penetrate.
- An analysis template can also be in the form of customer analysis templates that helps businesses to develop their processes and offerings based on their evaluation of the needs, wants, and status of their clients.
Business Analysis Templates
Analysis for Quantitative Business
Business Impact Analysis
Analysis for Business Process
Financial Analysis Templates
Analysis for Financial Statement
Financial Ratio Analysis
Financial Planning and Analysis
Basic Financial Analysis
Needs Analysis Templates
Analysis for Financial Needs
Learning Needs Analysis
Risk Analysis Templates
Project Risk Analysis
Risk Return Analysis
Analysis for Credit Risk
Analysis for Integrity Risk
Trend Analysis Templates
Budget Analysis Templates
Analysis for Capital Budget
Budget Variance Analysis
Customer Analysis Templates
Customer Profitability Analysis
Customer Value Analysis
Guidelines for Performing an Analysis and Using an Analysis Template
Aside from the tips that we have provided you with in the discussion above, here are some guidelines that you may also follow when performing an analysis and using an analysis template to record the results of the analysis that you have executed:
- Make sure that all the entities involved in the processes of analysis performance understand the measures that they need to follow, especially the analysis methods that they should execute.
- Create a timeline to follow in performing an analysis. More so, properly plan the analysis template that you will use so all your analysis processes will be aligned and appropriate for one another.
- Your analysis template should always be organized so you will not mix up any details that might change the reporting of analysis results.
- Know the usage of the analysis and focus on it. May it be company analysis templates, competitive analysis templates or any other kind of analysis template that you are currently working on, your readers should easily be able to understand the gist of the analysis processes and results that you are presenting.
Having these guidelines in mind will allow you to be more keen when creating your analysis template and when executing the analysis processes that you need to fill the document with.