Is formatting the perfect case analysis template for your business a pain in the neck? This should not be the case. The technicalities of such templates may be confusing for some, so that is why we’ve provided you an array of case analysis templates including business analysis templates that will suit your field.
Take note that the templates are downloadable and very easy to understand. Each of them is tailor-fit to a particular field or subject matter. Say good-bye to your worries and choose a free template to kick-start your work. you may also see Analysis Templates
198+ Analysis Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets -START DOWNLOADING
Case Study Analysis Design Template
Business Case Analysis Format
Legal Case Analysis Format
Marketing Case Analysis Format
Nursing Case Analysis Format
Accounting Case Analysis Format
Different Formats of Case Analysis Studies
Case analysis is defined as a report or a published output about a person, group, situation, institution, or any subject matter that has been studied for a period of time. Most of the time, this is used to come up with a decision or conclusion after thorough understanding of the person, group, situation, or institution.
Yes, it is technical in nature because it requires a combination of diligent research skills and analytical skills in order to tie up everything and help the public or the decision makers come up with a sound and well-grounded decision.
Here are some of the templates that we offer included in this article:
- Business Case Analysis Format
- Legal Case Analysis Format
- Marketing Case Analysis Format
- Nursing Case Analysis Format
- Accounting Case Analysis Format
- Financial Case Analysis Format
- Gap Analysis Template
As you can see, the design of the templates vary from one field to another. This is because each field has their own sets of priorities to emphasize and focus on. Some of the common sections are the following:
- Title page
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the factual setting
- Problem Statement, thesis statement, or the legal issue (for legal case analyses)
- Data analysis
- Conclusion and Recommendations
Case Study Analysis Format
Financial Case Analysis Format
Basic Case Analysis Format
Why Are Case Analyses Important?
The reason why creating this kind of document can be stressful for some is because of its degree of importance. Take note that an institution does a case analysis in order to create a greater picture of current and potential issues and come up with satisfying solutions.
In its 2016 article, Western Sydney University came up a brief list about the purpose of case analyses:
- To describe a particular situation, group, individual, or any subject matter in detail
- To identify the key issues
- To analyse the case with respect to relevant theories and researches
- To come up with a conclusion or a course of action
Indeed, conducting a case analysis is a learning experience such as is mentioned in one of our market analysis templates.
If you download our marketing case analysis templates, you can see there the two reasons why it is considered as a learning experience because
- it can enhance our problem-finding and analytical skills and
- increases our ability to recognize management assumptions and to generate our own solutions
Thus, our templates can really save your day. Check them out and see it for yourself.