Companies that undergo recruitment process from time to time entails provision of instruments, which will make the hiring process less difficult for evaluating employers. The use of a job application consolidates the vital information on the resume of each applicant into one form.
To create application template regarding a job application, it is important to know the features or elements to be included in a job application and the tips to creating these job application forms just like how a proposal application template is prepared. The following free job application templates shows different formats on job applications you can follow.
Restaurant Job Application
Restaurant Server Job
Application for Restaurant Manager Job
Application for Restaurant Hostess Job
What Is a Job Application?
A job application is a standard form issued by the hiring company to all the applicants of vacant positions in the company’s organization. This application document focuses on the key details of an applicant’s credentials which the reason why the applicant is asked to fill out this form either on paper or online. Various job application templates are presented on this website for your perusal.
Purposes of a Job Application
The following are the purposes of a job application that serves as the reasons why most employers use this form:
- Serves as the employer’s reference on the applicant’s details. On a job application, the first details to be filled out are name and contact information of the applicant. The importance of these details determines how the employer can contact you regarding your application.
- Allows affixing of signature authenticates the information of the application. As indicated on the free application template sample, a space for the applicant’s signature is provided at the end of the job application which authenticates the information on the written job application.
- Works as an evidence on the applicant’s credibility. The details to be written on the job application are key information on the credibility and the qualifications of the applicant.
Accountant Job Application
Chartered Accountant Job Application
Bank Job Application
Application for Commercial Bank
Doctor Job Application
Doctor Office Job Application
Job Application for Medical Doctor
Job Application Template Types
In order for you to have less difficulty in finding the job application template format you want to use, the following are blank job application template types presented as sample job Application templates on this website for your perusal:
For Business Organizations Job Applications:
- Restaurant Job Application Template – Jobs which can be applied in a restaurant establishment like server, manager and hostess require this type of application template to be submitted to the restaurant owner.
- Accountant Job Application Template – A professional job application similar to this type of job application template entail the provision of essential information of your accounting work experience.
- Medical Job Application Template – Nursing Job Application and Doctor Job Application templates are some of the job application formats provided on this website.
- Marketing Job Application Template – This type of job application template shown on this website applies to applications for marketing manager, marketing executive and marketing coordinator.
- HR Job Application Template – Information to be written on this application template entails experiences on being a HR manager or HR assistant in order to be qualified relevant to the HR job applied for.
For Academic Organizations Job Applications:
- School Job Application Template – Before an individual becomes an employee of a school, he must apply for a job position in the desired school with the use of this job application template type.
- Teacher Job Application Template – Applying primary and English teachers undergo recruitment process with requirements of this type of application template to be filled out for the application.
- Student Job Application Template – Internships for students entail the submission of an application form with the format shown on this type of job application template.
Internal Job Application
Target Internal Job Application
Application for Internal Auditor
Medical Job Application
Medical Assistant Job Application
Marketing Job Application
Application for Marketing Manager
Application for Marketing Coordinator Job
Nursing Job Application
Application for Nursing Home Administrator
How to Create a Job Application Letter
When applying for a job, you need to procure a job application form, resume, and a cover letter which is also referred to as a job application letter. With the Job Application Letter Templates as your reference, the following are the steps in writing a job application letter:
- Write the name and the contact details of letter’s recipient. Similar to how generic job application templates are prepared, the recipient’s name and his contact details should be seen at the top of the letter.
- Start with a proper greeting to the recipient. Write an appropriate opening salutation on the job application letter and address the recipient personally on the letter.
- Indicate your intention to apply for a specified job position. Most of the letters submitted together with the forms on job application templates state on the first paragraph the name of the position the applicant is vying for.
- Provide the information that explains the reasons why you fit the job. This is the most important information on the job application letter which gives the employer what you can contribute to the organization.
- State your thanks and your hope for consideration on your application. Thank the employer for the time given to check out your application and express your desire for them to consider you for the job.
- Close the letter with a proper complimentary close. As seen on a cover letter for a job application template sample, the letter is closed with sincerity followed by the applicant’s name and signature.
School Job Application
Private School Teacher
HR Job Application
HR Manager Job
Job Application for HR Assistant
HR Advisor Job Application
Teacher Job Application
Application for Primary Teacher Job
Target Job Application
Application for Target Warehouse
Application for Target Store
Target Cashier Job Application
Student Job Application
Elementary Student Job Application
Job Application for Student Nurse
Points to Consider on Job Application Forms as Employer
Using the printable job application templates on this website as your guide, here are some points to consider when it comes to job application forms as an employer:
- Keep job application forms short. It is essential to prioritize the necessary information you need from the applicant like contact information, work experience, and valid identification numbers.
- Incorporate questions to be answered in short sentences. For you to know more about your applicants, integrate open-ended questions they can answer with a few words or sentences.
- Make the job application form less difficult for the applicants. Create your job application form in a user friendly way in order for the applicant to comfortably answer the job application.
- Utilize job application templates on the web. There are outlines of job application forms like the employment application template, which is easily customized for your usage.
Job applications aid the employers who evaluate each of the applicant’s information to browse through the applications with less difficulty.