We already know that sports are beneficial for our physical health, but there’s actually more good news. Playing sports offers people, especially youngsters, more than just benefits for the body; it can also help children perform well in school and encourage them to socialize with their peers. It has been proven that children who take interest in sports are less likely to drop out of school and get involved in the use of narcotics.
19+ FREE SPORTS Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote
The advantages are the same, regardless of whether your kid exceeds expectations at the game. Permitting your kids to get involved in youth sports is a phenomenal way for them to develop lifelong skills while also promoting them to have a positive and determined attitude. Check out our website for an entire collection of award templates to help you recognize these kids’ achievements.
Sports Achievement Award Template
" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Download
Sports Participation Award Template
Youth Sports Award Template
Printable Sports Award Template
Sports Day Award Template
Benefits of Engaging in Sports
- Sports, especially team sports, provide a chance to engage in a friendly and satisfying challenge with others and can provide social benefits by allowing you to connect with other people.
- Engaging in sports aids in keeping your mental skills sharp. This includes critical thinking, learning, and the use of good judgment.
- Sports can help you avoid getting distracted by negative thoughts and reduces the levels of stress hormones in the body.
- The CDC recommends sports as a healthy and effective way to burn calories, build muscles, and maintain body weight.
Random Sports Facts
- The earliest baseballs were made out of foreskins of horses.
- Golf balls were originally made out of dried eyeballs from cows.
- In tennis, the grass at Wimbledon was kept two inches long until 1949 when an English tennis player was bitten by a snake.
- In hockey, the Stanley Cup was initially going to be two stories high but was deemed to difficult to transport.
For more award templates, check out our collection of Achievement Award and Excellence Award templates.
Sports Leadership Award
Kid’s Sports Award Template
Sports Coaching Award
Sports Team Award Template
School Sports Award Template
Why Choose Our Award Templates?
Our award templates have been selected from among the best ones all over the Internet and were designed by creative graphic artists. These templates are easy to access and free to download, and you can save it in either PSD, EPS, or AI, depending on which format suits you best.
Our templates are high-resolution samples to assure you of clear and sharp quality printouts and are fully editable to allow you to easily make all the necessary changes depending on your preferences.
How to Use Our Award Templates
- Search for the templates that you wish to use on our website.
- To be able to navigate through our site easily, click on the magnifying glass icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page and type at least part of the title of the template that you are searching.
- Once you have found the template that works for you, download it by clicking on the green Download button below the thumbnail of the template.
- Edit the file using a photo editor of your choice.
- After editing your template, have it printed on high-quality paper (or, better yet, have your certificates printed professionally) and give it to the person who deserves the award.
If you are looking for more, you may check out our other collection of Service Award templates. If, however, you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then check out the links below for some more related content.