Sports awards are the certificates that are given to athletes and other people who have won or participated in a specific sport or game event. Sports awards serve as the document that provides information about the achievement of the person to whom it is given.
19+ FREE SPORTS Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote
Though there are many selections on how a sports award may be presented, the information that are written in these awards are mostly the same, other than the sports event where the specific award is for. We can provide you with sports award templates and other downloadable award template samples, which may be used for other events and functions.
Sports Day Award Template
Sports Achievement Award Template
Sports Participation Award Template
Youth Sports Award Template
Printable Sports Award Template
Elements in a Sports Award
Here are the items that can be found in a basic sports award:
- The event that the sports award has been presented.
- The date of the sports event.
- The location of the sports event.
- The placement of the person in the specific sports event.
- The kind of sport where the award is for.
- The name of the head or representative of the sports committee or the entity that organized the sports event.
There are other information that may be added in a sports award depending on the sports event and the inclusions of the sport to whom the award is made for.
The Sports Award Design
The certificate used as a sports award may be designed in the following ways:
- You can use icons related to the sport where the award is for as the design materials of the sports award.
- You may also use minimal lines and shapes depending on the design aesthetic being approved by the organization.
- The location of the sports event may also be used either as a design material or the background of the sports award.
- The placement of the winners may also be used as an addition to the overall design of the sports award.
There are many other ways that a sports award may be designed. What is important in designing a sports award is to assure that all the information are clear and accurate as it is the main highlight on why a sports award has to be made. Aside from our sports award templates, you may also download our Appreciation Award and Excellence Award templates.
Blank Sports Award Template
Excellence in Sports Award Template
Funny Sports Award Template
Junior Sports Award Template
Usage of a Sports Award
More than serving as a proof of winning a specific sports event, a sports award can also be used in the following instances:
- Sports awards can be added in the portfolio of the athlete should he or she practice the sport where he or she has won as a profession.
- Sports awards can be of big help in getting scholarships to different schools should the school recruit a exceptinoal student or an aspiring student who can provide his or her expertise and skills to the varsity team of an institution. The more sports awards that a person collects, the more proof he or she can present regarding the value that he or she can add to the team.
- Sports awards can also be used as displays either in the personal space of the athlete or in the office of the institution or organization where the athlete is affiliated with. This will allow people to see the achievements of the person and/or the organization in the specific field of sports where the athlete has been awarded
Other than our sports award templates, you may also download our Service Award samples should you be needing references in creating a service award certificate.