10+ Business Brochure Templates
Business brochures are informative paper documents that are intended to promote a company, their products, service, and generally, inform prospective customers of whatever benefits are waiting for them on behalf of said company.
There are multiple ways for these items to be distributed. Some may include them as newspaper inserts, others may hand them out personally, and then there are those who deliver them via mail. Regardless of the manner of distribution, below are elements, examples, and aspects of business brochures that anybody would be interested in learning about.
Elements of a Good Business Brochure
The goal of brochures is to ultimately lead towards a sale, but before anything can be done, a customer must first pick up the brochure. Below are the elements that every good business brochure needs:
- An attention-commanding cover: An uncluttered design with an outstanding image, the company logo, and a captivating phrase is a must.
- Compelling text: The text utilized need to arouse the curiosity of the reader, which for some may mean asking a question at the front before answering it within.
- Tone-setting color: The right color can easily set the tone for your message’s mood.
- The proper font and font size: The right font and font size also goes a long way in setting your message’s mood.
- Strategic use of white space: Know that empty spaces can be just as important as the texts or images. Strategically employing space allows for a less cluttered look.
- Organizing with boxes: Although having boxes in your brochure designs are great for drawing attention, one must take care to use them only sparingly.
- Choosing appropriate folds: Two common brochure holds are the Z-fold and the tri-fold. Choose between the appropriate folds depending on your plans.
- The right photography: As eye-catching as the right photography can be, it is best not to rely too much on them. A number limited to just two to four pictures should suffice.
10+ Business Brochure Templates
Cleaning Business Brochure Template
Conference Brochure Template
Carpet Cleaning Brochure Example
Office Cleaning Brochure Sample
Free Spa Center Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Free Designed Jewelry Bi-Fold Brochure Design
Free Hotel Tri-Fold Brochure Format
Free Conference Brochure Template
Free Automotive Brochure Sample
Corporate Business Brochure
Business Branding Brochure
Steps to Make a Great Business Brochure
The creation of a great business brochure does not have to be particularly tricky or difficult process. Below are the four crucial but simple steps that you can follow:
- Choose your format: Consider your content and make the choice between formats like tri-fold, z-fold, and bi-fold.
- Choose your design template: Once the format has been chosen, you may decide on what template to make use of and work on the design from there.
- Lay out the content: After deciding on the format and the design template, it is time to start working on the content. Take time to move everything around and attempt different options.
- Choose your paper: Lastly, you need to choose the best paper stock for your brochure.
Tips for a Great Business Brochure
Some further tips for creating a great business brochure may come in handy. The first tip to keep in mind would be to know what your purpose is before anything else. Maybe you can think about why your clients would need a brochure in the first place, which is often a good place to start. Next would be the limiting of fonts to prevent overwhelming your readers. Another useful tip is to make sure your copy is on point. As an undervalued element when it comes to professional brochure design, a copy is something that must be utilized in the most effective ways possible.
Types of Business Brochures
The business brochure does not come in just one type or variant. The different types will depend on their intended use, so it is best to take note of that particular detail when considering the following:
- Response Brochures: These are made in response to an inquiry by a customer for the purpose of conveying the appropriate answers to their questions.
- Check Out Brochures: These would be the brochures that are used to attract first-time customers with the intention of turning them into regular ones.
- Direct Mail Brochures: This is sent to those who want potential customers to learn about brand new products, services, or additional features.
Business Brochure Sizes
When it comes to business brochure template sizes, know that it will depend on what format you choose. The following sizes are popular choices for a variety of formats: 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, 11″ x 17″, and 11″ x 25.5″. When it comes to tri-fold brochures, all of the stated sizes will be available. For a half-fold brochure, only the first three. Accordion and Z-folds utilize all except for 11″ x 17″. Double parallels utilize 8.5″ x 14″ and the 11″ x 25.5″ sizes.
Business Brochure FAQs
How do you write good business brochures?
Finding excellent templates is one good way to ensure that you come up with a top quality business brochure. Look for those with features like easy-to-edit layouts, high definition, and printable in ways that suit you best.
What are the available design file formats?
To figure out what design file formats you can use, look into each appropriate business brochure template of your choice. There you will find formats like Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, Microsoft Word, and Google Doc, among others.
How do I come up with good content for the business brochure?
Creating high-quality content will depend on what your target market is into. Take your clients’ wishes into account and make sure that your brochure’s content addresses all of them.
Template.net is the place to go if you need documents to help you standardize your business, create building better brand identities, and create amazing business processes. Through the varied products, you can also improve your productivity through better communication and much better organization. Become the very best that you can be today.