Like a job applicant’s resume, a company brochure creates a statement about a how certain company works. It contains relevant information about the company’s dynamics, specifically the products and services offered. Generally, a brochure is defined as a marketing tool used to promote the good will such as certain products and services of a company or organization.
In line with this, brochures are relevant documents that must not be taken for granted. To help you create an outstanding business brochure, we have here 38+ business brochure templates in PSD format. We have different kinds of brochures from Bi-Fold Brochures to the Tri-fold brochure designs that can help you come up with an engaging brochure template.
Business Trifold Brochure Templates
Multipurpose Business Trifold
Business Conference Trifold
Business Trifold Development
Corporate Business Brochure Templates
Corporate Training Business
Corporate Business Bifold
Corporate Business Fundraising
Why Brochures Are Relevant in the Realm of Marketing
Business brochures are important marketing strategies. They are also cost-effective and accessible to a wide array of readers. They will truly come in handy especially for small businesses who are trying to make a positive image to the market. Here are some points that makes them so special:
- Cost-effective. This is one of the reasons why most companies use business brochures. They are cheap and, if designed appropriately, can capture a lot of attention. According to current trends, brochures have the tendency to channel deeper messages compared to the other modes of marketing.
- Versatile. As you can observe, you can use business brochures for various purposes. You can disseminate them during company-sponsored events, business exposures and functions, trade shows, job fairs, conferences, and other undertakings. Because of their relatively small sizes, you can easily transfer them from one place to another.
- Informative. Going back to the reason why brochures are used, you can maximize the spaces in business brochures to include a lot of relevant information. The readers can even bring a copy of it and share it to their friends and family.
If you’re specifically looking for IT Company Brochures, we also have tri-fold brochures and other templates for you.
Catering Business Brochure Templates
Catering Business Menu
Catering Services Business
Food Catering Business
Landscaping Business Brochure Templates
Printable Landscaping Business
Landscaping Business Square
Landscaping Business A4
Business Marketing Brochure Templates
Small Business Marketing
Business Marketing Agency
Business Marketing Firm
A Variety of Business Brochures
As what you’ve observed, our business brochures are diversified. Let’s get to know some of our featured templates:
- Real estate brochures. This kind of brochure can help you win the hearts of your clients. They formal, classy, and with the right touch of creativity. By using this attractive template of ours, your client will keep them in their respective tables until such time that they will avail your offers.
- Business banking brochures. This kind of brochure is a bi-fold one. The color schemes are on point and elegant. You can easily edit them because instructions are also embedded in the templates.
Format and Fold Types
In terms of formatting, you are given the freedom to choose a format that you prefer. According to a publication of the University of Nebraska about brochures, the size and physical appearance of a brochure depends on the amount of information to be included, as well as the pictures and graphical images. In terms of how they are fold, here are some types that you can check out:
- Four-panel fold. They are mostly applied during programs such as in the form of promotional leaflets.
- Bi-fold. According to research, they are perfect for business presentations. You can maximize the pages and add high quality images to make them more engaging and exciting.
- Single-gate fold. If you’re into the business of graphic designing, you can use them to showcase your designs and gain more clients.
- Four-Panel Roll Fold. If you’re planning to make guides and paper-based tutorials, they are perfect for you. By using this, you’re giving the reader an exciting experience by just merely unfolding the brochure.
If you’re interested with landscape brochures, you can check out our Landscape Business Brochures for more specific details and guidelines.
Professional Business Brochure Templates
Professional Business Photography
Professional Business Recruitment
Business Banking Brochure Templates
Business Banking and Financial
Business Banking Indesign
Business Banking Investement
Business Event Brochure Templates
Business Event Planning
Business Wedding Event
Business Charity Event
Business Promotion Brochure Templates
Business Product Promotion
Business Promotion Salon
Business App Promotion
Business Sales Brochure Templates
Business Sales Consulting
Business Real Estate Sales
Business Sales Presentation
How to Effectively Disseminate Business Brochures
Business brochures are used to advertise certain productss and services. Companies may disseminate them in a variety of ways. Here are some of them:
- Manual circulation. In here, agents of your business personally hands over your brochures to targeted customers. To make it more effective, position your agents in crowded areas such as malls, stores, schools, parks , and the like.
- Via mail. This is also an easy way of sending brochures. If you’re short of manpower, this is a great option to avail.
- Making use of the online social networking sites. In the advent of globalization and increasing advancement in technology, social networking sites is now a trending and effective avenue for you to post and disseminate your brochure.
Aside from them, you can also check out our Business Marketing Brochures for more specific guides and templates.
Business Travel Brochure Templates
Business Holiday Travel
Business Tour and Travel
Modern Business Brochure Templates
Modern Business Halfold
Modern A5 Vertical Business
Clean Modern Business
Business Card Brochure Templates
Mini Business Card
Free Business Card
Restaurant Business Brochure Templates
Restaurant Business Menu
Restaurant Business Brochure Layout
Points to Consider before Creating a Brochure
Before creating your brochure, you must make the necessary planning and design strategies. A brochure is not just an ordinary document you give to people. It provides a statement of your dynamics and design standards. Here are some basic points to consider:
- Ensure that the front cover or panel of the brochure adopts an engaging and professional design. Like any other document, the font cover truly matters. A boring front cover can be a reason for your brochure to become a failure.
- Think of providing the whole package. In designing the brochure, you must agree and decide what would be the color scheme, font style, font size, what graphics to use, and what images best corresponds to the texts.
- Gather and present relevant information. Your business brochure must be informative on the part of the reader. Always keep in mind that the reader should learn and get some relevant information from your brochure which will inure to your benefit. You have to answer the whats, whens, wheres, whos, and the hows.
- Conduct research. As you know, the core of the brochure is the content itself. Ensure to verify your facts. False ideas and facts can be misleading and can lead to a lot of negative consequences. By conducting extensive research, you can protect the image of your business.
- Don’t be too wordy. Always ensure that your brochure is not that lengthy that can cause boredom. According to research, charts, pictures, and bullets are your best bets in presenting your information in a brochure.
- Design a brochure that can surpass the test of times. In designing a brochure, think of the long-term effects. Ensure that your brochure is worth keeping by giving the public a reason to keep for a long period of time.
These are just some simple points to consider in creating a brochure. If you’re looking for more PSD brochures and A4 Business Brochures, we also have more templates in store for you.