Brochures are good advertising tools that companies and businesses use for advertising and promoting their products and services. These company brochures could either be placed inside newspapers or on top of counters or tables for the people to pick out, or it can also be distributed personally. These can provide an easy way to get the word out about something. For Adobe Photoshop users, we have an entire collection of PSD Company Brochures that you can use.
19+ Cleaning Company Brochures Templates
Cleaning Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Cleaning Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Modern Cleaning Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Modern Cleaning Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Simple Cleaning Services Company Bi-Fold Brochure
Simple Cleaning Services Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Carpet Cleaning Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Carpet Cleaning Tri-Fold Brochure Template
It is not only nice to have a clean house, but it is also beneficial for both physical and mental health. According to recent studies, it has been discovered that there is actually a connection between clean houses and healthy people, that those people living in cleaner homes are the healthiest and most active. You may also see Brochure Templates.
Cleaning Service Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Cleaning Service Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Cleaning Service Brochure Design
A good template is one that’s highly versatile in terms of how easy it is to edit and also in terms of its compatibility with various editing tools. Here’s an example of a highly versatile template that Apple users can be excited about. While you can download this brochure template in Pages, you can also download it in five other formats.
Office Cleaning Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Commercial Cleaning Company Brochure
Cleaning Services Company Brochure
Cleaning Company Brochure Sample
Portfolio Cleaning Company Brochure
Trifold Cleaning Company Brochure
Modern Cleaning Company Brochure
House Cleaning Company Brochure
Cleaning Company Product Brochure
Why a Clean Environment Matters
- Regular cleaning is the best way to reduce dust and other irritating microorganisms that may cause allergies.
- People with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems will be able to breathe easily in a clean and allergen-free environment.
- Sanitizing sinks or surfaces in the bathroom will help protect us from bacteria such as E. coli, staphylococci, and salmonella, which are responsible for food-transmitted illnesses.
- Cleaning and maintaining a clean environment can also contribute to stress relief and prevent unnecessary stress.
- Regular cleaning and doing simple chores such as proper garbage disposal, sweeping, vacuuming, and sanitizing keep bugs and other pests away.
- A clean and organized house is both easy and safe to walk around, which reduces health and safety hazards.
According to Statista, 79% of respondents who own small to medium businesses in the United States said that distributing flyers and brochures has been a part of their advertising activities in 2016.
Sanitation and cleanliness play a significant role in maintaining good health, and having clean and safe water is one way to achieve this. However, WHO and UNICEF said that 1 out of 3 individuals worldwide don’t have access to potable water.
Moreover, 3 billion people in the world have insufficient facilities for handwashing.
Strategies on Making Your Cleaning Business (and Businesses in General) Successful
- Assess your competition and learn how they are marketing their business.
- Make a survey to learn from people what they need and what services they wish to have that the competitors lack.
- You have to offer your customers something different from the competitors to be able to get their attention.
- Learn to keep up with the market changes and try to anticipate them beforehand to keep you one step ahead of the competition.
- If things don’t go as you expected, learn from your mistakes and don’t give up easily.
For more brochure templates, check out our collection of Tri Fold Brochure Templates.
Why Choose Our Brochures?
These brochure templates were selected from among the best ones all over the Internet and were designed by creative and talented graphic artists who have had a lot of experience in designing brochures for businesses.
You may be able to download these templates easily by clicking on the green Download button, and you may be able to do so for a very reasonable fee. You can also choose to save it in various formats such as PSD, AI or EPS depending on which one suits you best. (For Adobe Photoshop users, we recommend you download in PSD format; however, for Adobe Illustrator users, download in AI or EPS format.)
These templates are compatible with most photo editors available and are fully editable to give you enough room to make your necessary changes. So what are you waiting for? Get your clicking fingers busy and download our templates now.
For even more brochures to choose from, check out our collection of Infographic Brochures. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down and check out the links below for other related content found on our website.
1. What is a Company Brochure?
A company brochure is an informative paper document that is used to highlight and introduce a company’s products and services along with its benefits to the customers. A brochure has one, two or three folds and can be folded into a template, pamphlet or leaflet.
2. What Are Some Ideal Company Brochures?
When it comes to designing company brochures, it is always best to go with a trifold brochure as it is your safest bet. Other than that, you can also opt for Gate Fold or Double Gate Fold brochure.
3. What Does a Cleaning Company Brochure Include?
A cleaning company brochure includes the following information:
- Company Name and Logo
- Brochure Cover
- Business Slogan
- Graphical Images
- Main Text and
- Contact Information
4. How Can You Make a Good Brochure?
A well-designed brochure helps you introduce your business to customers in an impressive manner. To make a good brochure, make sure you choose a high-quality paper and enter content keeping your target audience in mind. Also, avoid using complex words and get straight to the point.
5. What are the Advantages of Using a Brochure?
Brochures are promotional documents that are used by companies or businesses to inform potential customers about their products or services. When strategically distributed, they act as positive press and help expand your company’s visibility.