People want to ensure that they or someone else will have a bright future ahead of them, which is why education is very important. As much as we want to say that a school’s reputation does not contribute to a student’s success, it actually does because it simply shows how well they are able to keep their students focused and motivated.
Those are simply some of the many things that are often said on educational advertisement tools. If you want your tools to attract attention, then you would probably want to check out our collection of college educational brochure templates below. These templates can be downloaded and used to advertise your institution.
1. College brochure cover page: Since brochures come in multiple pages, the first one should always be the cover page which provides the reader with initial information of the business and the services that it can offer. Other than that, the cover page helps in setting the readers expectations on what they might find inside your college brochure.
2. College’s name and logo: Almost always, the brochure’s cover page will contain another set of elements that provide readers with the identity of the college institution. These elements often go hand in hand, and these are the institution’s name and logo. These elements inform readers who or what entity they are dealing with.
3. College’s background, mission, vision: Since the name and the logo simply inform readers of the institution’s identity, the background will provide them with the details on how the institution came into existence. Other than that, it should also contain the institution’s mission and vision which will explain what they are aiming to achieve.
4. Lists of features, services, amenities, etc.: For this element, these lists will explain to readers what the institution has to offer to their students. You may want to list down the curriculum or the subject offered, the amenities, the credentials of the instructors, and many more.
5. Names of notable people running the institution: Earlier, we mentioned about the faculty member and their teaching credentials. This time, we are going to focus on the other people running the institution. This includes the president of the institution, the chairpersons, the non-teaching personnel, and all notable persons.
6. List of benefits, contributions, or advantages: After providing readers with what they need to know regarding the institution, their services, and their staff members, you should then provide them with a list of what they can achieve or gain if they choose to be enrolled there.
7. Testimonials section: This element is something that can help entice leads to convert, and this element contains statements from actual clients or students who have experienced or gone through your services first hand. Including testimonials on your brochure is very useful since it boosts the chances of having more enrollees.
8. College’s contact information: And to end your college brochure, you should then provide readers with details on how they will be able to get in touch with you. While the easiest means of communication is the telephone, you should also include your email address, mailing address, and your website for this element.
1. Pick a color scheme that matches with the theme of the institution: Everything involves planning, even designing an awesome college educational brochures. For the first step in designing brochures, you will need to choose a color scheme that fits the theme of your business. In other words, your brochure’s color scheme should help lead readers towards your institution.
2. Choose a size and type of brochure: In terms of both size and type of brochure, there are multiple ones to choose from. When choosing both of them, make sure to go with something that’s appropriate and manageable. A list is provided below to help you out.
3. Write a draft of the introduction: As mentioned earlier, everything involves planning, and when writing content for something, you should make a draft of it first in order for you to save time and to ensure high-quality content. But for this part of the process, you should focus more on the statement that introduces your readers to the brochure and to your college institution.
4. Write a draft of the overall content: After you have prepared the draft for your introduction, now is the time to write a draft of the brochure’s overall content. This includes the list of the services, curriculum, or subjects that you are offering, the staff and other notable people, and other relevant information.
5. Gather pictures that you want to include on the brochure: To both enhance the look of your brochure as well as to provide readers with visual images to represent the services that you are offering, you will need to gather them up first. In terms of gathering these elements, you can either get them from your own stock photographs or by downloading them from the internet.
6. Download a college or university brochure template: In relation to downloading stuff off the internet, now is the time to download a brochure template from our website. Why did you ask? Would you rather start from scratch with your college brochures and become stressed out?
7. Add the necessary content: Templates are downloadable files that already come with a design, elements, and fields where you are allowed to write content. After downloading one, you are now given the freedom to write the content that you have prepared on the fields provided for you.
8. Add images or illustrations that are relevant: Even though templates already come with a set of elements that have been arranged on your behalf, you are allowed to add your own graphical elements and even remove the ones that come with the template. When adding images or illustrations, make sure that you are adding only relevant ones.
9. Add your contact details and a CTA: The inclusion of contact details is a must for all promotional tools, not just brochures, which makes sense. However, if you want to ensure that people are fully motivated to give you a call, then you should accompany it with a call to action statement.
10. Proofread your work and finalize the design: In terms of proofreading, it is best to do it not only during the end of the process, but you should do it early on just as you have added your brochure’s content. Proofreading ensures that your content is free from any errors in the spelling and grammar.
11. Print our copies of your college brochure: And the last step in the process is no other than printing out copies of your brochure. Make sure to use high-quality ink toners and a durable paper or card stock to produce the best quality brochure.
1. Bi-Fold Brochure: A bi-fold brochure type is one that contains two panels (four panels all-in-all) and a single fold dividing these panels. For this type of brochure, the fold is often off-centered, which is the reason why the panels don’t always have equal widths.
2. Half-Fold Brochure: The half-fold brochure type is basically just the bi-fold type, but the only difference with this one is that the fold is precisely at the center, and this results in two equally-measured panels
3. Tri-Fold Brochure: The tri-fold brochure type is somewhat a step up from the bi-fold simply because it has more folds and more panels. However, the panels are narrower which, if you choose to include images, will force you to use multiple panels for it.
4. Gate-Fold Brochure: The gate-fold brochure is a slight variation to the trifold in the sense that it contains the same number of folds and panels. The difference, however, between the tri-fold and this type is that this one puts more emphasis on the middle panel by having it larger than its side panels.
5. Z-Fold Brochure: This is another variation of the tri-fold brochure type, and the main difference with this one is the manner in which the brochure is folded. Unlike the tri-fold type, the middle panel on this one isn’t tucked under the other two panels.
6. Accordion-Fold Brochure: The accordion-fold is another type of brochure in which the paper is folded in a zigzag motion. However, unlike the z-fold, this type of brochure has more folds and panels.
7. Roll-Fold Brochure: While the accordion-fold has a zigzag-like pattern with its folds, the roll-fold type tucks in the panels with another layer of the panel since they are folded in a rolling-like pattern.
8. Double Gate-Fold Brochure: This type of brochure is a slight modification of the gate-fold brochure since its first few folds are similar. However, after the side panels are folded towards the middle, the entire brochure is then folded along the middle section to make it much more compact.
It is a folded document that contains advertisements or promotional information about a business, products, or services.
Depending on the type, some brochures are distributed by hand, sent through the mail, placed inside reading materials or left on top of desks or counters.
You might still be skeptical regarding our templates, but you actually don’t need to worry about it. These brochure templates are all high quality, professionally-designed, and can be edited fully, guaranteed. If you use any of our templates, you won’t just be making stunning brochures, but you’ll be making brochures that are sure to generate leads.