Companies grow from the successes of their products and services, they will be able to make a profit by selling those. To help companies promote their products and services, they can choose from a variety of tools such as flyers, posters, catalogs, and brochures.
Below, we have a collection of company brochure templates that you can choose from. These templates can be downloaded and edited, which means they can greatly help you out if you intend on making your own brochures. To further help you out, guidelines and tips are provided on how you can improve the quality of your brochures.
Elements of a Good Company Brochure
1. Compelling Content: This is where all the important information can be found from the brochure. Compelling content is more than just descriptions and lists, it should both inform and educate readers with what the business wants for and from them, and these are what makes them continue reading through the material. Here is a list of guidelines on what a compelling content should include:
- The brief background of the company, which doesn’t mean you should write in detail how the company was founded, but rather simply mentioning when it started, what it aims to deliver, and the credentials that help make it a trustworthy company.
- The list of products and/or services that the company is offering in bullet points. Writing in bullet points help make the content easier to read and look more organized. Don’t forget to write a short description or explanation under each bullet point.
- Listing down the products and services alone doesn’t make a brochure’s content compelling enough, the brochure should also define how a reader can benefit from those products and services. In order to help make the content compelling, don’t settle in telling readers what your company does, but rather what they can gain from your company.
- In order to further boost your company’s credibility as well as to help strengthen the reader’s level of trust in it, you may want to make use of a testimonial section on your brochure. What this means is that you can include written statements or feedback coming from people who have benefited from your products and services. People often listen to word-of-mouth comments, but using actual written accounts make those comments more believable.
2. Striking Cover Page: The cover page is what greets the reader when they lay their hands on the brochure, and it helps create the first impression. If a cover page is uninteresting, then how can you expect readers to proceed to flipping to the next section? On the other hand, if the brochure’s cover page looks striking to them, then they will surely be intrigued in wanting to open the brochure and read the content.
3. Call to Action: Marketing materials such as flyers and brochures should always bear the name and/or the contact number of the company behind it, but this is not enough to drive readers to do what is being expected from them. Your contact details should always be support by a convincing call to action that tells them what they should do after reading the brochure—whether it is to avail of your products or services, or to get in touch with you for more information. A call to action is defined as a statement that informs readers what the company wants them to do, and this can as simple as telling readers to “Call Now”, or you can also get creative with this if you want.
24+ Company Brochure Templates
Simple Company Profile Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Simple Company Profile Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Creative Company Profile Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Creative Company Profile Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Business Company Profile Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Business Company Profile Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Modern Company Profile Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Modern Company Profile Tri-Fold Brochure Template
One Page Company Profile brochure Template
Landscape Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Landscape Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Interior Design Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Interior Design Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Professional Company Profile Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Professional Company Profile Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Business Conference Bifold Brochure Template
Small Business Project Brochure Example
Professional Business Trifold Brochure Design
Computer Repair Trifold Brochure Sample
Computer Service Bifold Brochure Template
Multipurpose Retro Trifold Brochure Design
Convergence Networking Trifold Brochure Sample
Corporate Business Trifold Brochure Sample
Business Profile Bifold Brochure Example
Design Production Business Brochure Template
Steps to Create a Good Company Brochure
1. Are you familiar with your company’s brand personality? You should be because you can use that for the theme of your company’s brochures and other marketing tools. Having a consistent brand can help build your identity and make you easily distinguishable from the competitors.
2. Who are your target audiences? Every marketing tool is intended for a specific audience, it only rarely happens when it is addressed to a general audience. Make it a point to consider who you’re advertising to in order to determine the tone of speech in your brochure’s content.
3. What do you intend on telling your audience? The message is considered as the most important element on your brochure since it provides the readers with the information they need. During this step, think of what you want to say to the reader in order for your product or service to sell, and do it in a tone that’s appropriate to the pre-determined target audience.
4. How can you enhance the look of your brochures? The answer to this is simple—use graphics. When adding graphical elements to your brochure design, choose those that are compelling and will complement the text. Having a compelling layout can greatly help in attracting audiences to your brochure and reading the message.
5. Are you done with your brochure design? If you are, then the last step that you will need to take is to print out your design. You can choose between to have your brochures printed by printing businesses, or you can also have it printed yourself. If you’re going for the latter, be sure to set your printer at its highest possible settings in order to get the best-looking brochures that you can ever ask for.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Company Brochure Layout
- Always make it a point to determine your purpose before even starting to design your brochures, it can serve as your guide during the design process and make the task a lot easier. In other words, knowing why you’re doing it can help in knowing what to do and how to do it.
- Limit your number of font types to a minimum of two and a maximum of three. If you use only one font type, readers might not be able to distinguish your headline from the other texts, and going beyond that might make your brochure layout look cluttered.
- Take into consideration your readers in mind, they are the end purpose of your brochures as well as the target audience. Do not design your brochure layout for yourself, but rather for your audiences.
Types of Brochures
1. Bi-Fold: This type is considered as the most commonly used as well as the easiest brochure to design. This type of brochure consists of a single fold in the middle to come up with two panels for each side of the paper material (a total of four panels). Some bi-fold brochures have their fold right in the middle to come up with equally-divided panels, while others have their fold slightly off-center.
2. Tri-Fold: As the name suggests, tri-fold brochures consist of three panels per side for a total of six panels. In order to come up with that number of panels, this type of brochures has two folds which help in organizing all the content. This type of brochures can further be divided into sub-types: the gate-fold and the Z-fold.
3. Gate-Fold Type: Just like regular tri-fold brochures, these brochures consist of two folds and three panels per side, but the difference with the gate-fold type is that the panels are not equal in width. For this type of brochure, the side panels have a smaller width than the middle panel, and the edges of the side panels meet up right in the middle when folded, hence resembling a closed gate. Lastly, most of the contents in gate-fold brochures are written on the middle panel and can only be exposed when the brochure is unfolded.
4. Z-Fold Type: Just like the regular tri-fold, all panels on Z-fold brochures are equally sized with the only difference being the direction of the folds. While the side panels of the regular and gate-fold are folded towards the same side of the card, one of the side panels of the Z-fold is directed towards the opposite side of the card.
5. Roll-Fold Brochure: This type of brochure (and the next one below) are just some of the most commonly used types which are folded more than twice and have more than three panels for each side of the card. For the roll-fold brochure, the card is folded multiple times inwards or towards one side of the card as if being rolled. This type of brochure is commonly used for those which use lengthy paper or card stock in order to convey a lot of information. You may also see drug brochure templates.
6. Accordion-Fold Brochure: Unlike the roll-fold brochure type, the accordion type is folded in a zigzag manner which makes it resemble the musical instrument in which its name is derived from. But just like the roll-fold, this one also involves more folds and panels than the tri-fold type. You may also see infographic brochures.
Sizes of Brochures
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
FAQs about Company Brochures
What are the different uses of brochures?
Aside from using brochures as marketing materials to promote products and services, you can also use brochures for the following:
- As restaurant menus or recipes
- As event invitations
- As an employee’s resume
- As a presentation package
- As maps
What is the importance of brochures?
Brochures are considered to be important because they are highly effective in conveying a message, in attracting attention from prospects, and are compact, all while allowing the company to save a lot of money.
The company brochure templates that you have just seen have been created by highly skilled graphic designers from all over the world, and these templates have an exceptional quality. Not only that, but these templates are also fully editable and can be downloaded at a reasonable price. If you need to make your own company brochures, use our templates now.