10+ Construction Bi-Fold Brochure Templates
The construction industry is probably one of the biggest ones out there, and it’s simply because they are in charge with the making of the structures that we are on right now and those that we see around us. Without them doing their job, there wouldn’t be houses, offices, malls, schools, and hospitals right now.
Just like all other industries, promoting yourself always involves a little bit of effort, such as designing and distributing brochures. If that is what you are looking forward to doing, then you might as well check out our collection of downloadable construction brochure templates below.
Elements of a Good Construction Brochure
People often get the wrong impression that simply because they’re using brochures to promote their business, they are sure to get the customers they need. What they don’t know is that in order to attract prospects and convert them to clients, you will need to make sure that the elements on your brochure are relevant and informative.
1. Construction brochure cover page: Brochures almost always require a cover page, and the reason behind it is because a cover page helps in conveying a positive impression from the brochure and the business towards the reader.
2. Construction company’s name and logo: And just as important as the cover page, a business brochure and any other type of marketing tool should bear the business’ name and logo to convey to readers who they are dealing with.
3. Construction company’s background and goal: Many people, when they read brochures, look for information regarding the business’ background and what they plan to attain. For this, it might be best to include these elements even if you aren’t sure that it will be read.
4. List of services offered by the construction company: People want to know what you can do for them or how they can benefit from the business, and this is the element that does it.
5. List of people behind the construction company: Oftentimes, the credibility of a business lies on the people running it. Here, you might want to include a small organizational chart on your brochure and the credentials for each person on it.
6. List of equipment and tools used by the company: In addition to just mentioning the services, people also look into what tools and equipment the construction business is using. And for this, you might as well include that information on your brochure.
7. Photos of structures created by the construction company: To give people an idea of what your construction business has accomplished, you may be allowed to include photos of those structures or creations.
8. Reviews from past satisfied clients: Don’t rely too much on the photos of the structures that you plan to provide, it would be best to also include actual statements and reviews from past clients.
9. Construction company’s contact details: The purpose of business brochures is to provide leads with information regarding business, and also details on how leads can communicate with the business.
10. Call to action: Laying out your contact details on your brochure is never enough to motivate people into reaching out for the phone, your brochure should also come with a call to action as well.
10+ Construction Bi-Fold Brochure Templates
Since you already know what elements you need for your brochure, here are the construction bi-fold brochure templates that you have been looking for. Every single one of these brochure templates is fully and easily downloadable, and they can also be edited for your convenience.
Minimal Construction Company Brochure Layout
Aqua Builders Construction Brochure Example
Simple Construction BiFold Brochure Sample
Construction Solutions BiFold Brochure Template
Creative Construction BiFold Brochure Design
Construction Power BiFold Brochure Format
Construction Equipment BiFold Brochure
Construction Company BiFold Brochure Example
Best Builders Construction Brochure
Builders Construction BiFold Brochure
How to Create a Construction Brochure
Now that you have seen the brochure templates that we have gathered, you might want to know how you may be able to use them. If this is your first time creating brochures, the list below will come in very useful for you since it explains the process thoroughly and intelligibly.
1. Decide on a theme for your construction brochure: A theme may seem like an unnecessary addition to a brochure, but it actually does if you’re doing it right. When deciding on a theme, it should match with the overall theme of the business.
2. Choose a good brochure size: Choosing a good brochure size means ensuring that all your content can fit inside it without making them look cluttered or cramped.
3. Pick a type of brochure to settle with: Selecting the perfect type of brochure to advertise your construction business is just as important as choosing a size. You can familiarize yourself with those types by checking out the list provided below.
4. Prepare a draft of your compelling introductory message: Before exposing your readers to the actual content of your brochure, it would be best to provide them first with an introduction to the business and how it came about.
5. Make a list of the possible but relevant content: Of course, after the introduction is the actual meat of the topic which is a list of the services that you are offering. But first, you will need to write a draft of it to ensure that your content is relevant and worth reading.
6. Gather relevant photos: As mentioned in the list of elements, adding photos to a brochure design is important because it provides readers with visual evidence of what the business uses and what they are capable of doing.
7. Download a construction brochure template: In order to save you a lot of precious time and effort, you might as well download and use a construction brochure template.
8. Edit the design of the brochure template: After downloading a template, you can then proceed on editing the design on the template and adding the necessary elements to it.
9. Add the necessary content as well as the photos: After downloading a template, you can then proceed to edit the design, rearranging its elements, and adding the content to it.
10. Proofread the content for any errors: To really ensure that your brochure is worth reading, you will need to proofread it before printing it out, and this involves checking the content for any errors in the grammar and/or spelling.
11. Have your brochure design printed out: Once you have proofread the content on your brochure, you can proceed to the next and final step in the process, which is having your construction brochure printed out.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Construction Brochure Layout
We want to make your process as easy and less stressful as possible, and even if you think you know how to make your own brochures, the list provided below will ensure that your brochures are going to look stunning and excellent. Go ahead and check out the list, you’ve got nothing to lose.
- Keep the design as clean and relevant as possible.
- De-clutter the layout by adding white space.
- Follow the hierarchy of content.
- Use images sparingly.
- Limit your use of fonts to a maximum of three.
Types of Brochures
Brochures come in numerous types, and these types differ primarily in the number of folds and how the brochure material is actually folded. But of course, each of these types serves a specific purpose, which is why you shouldn’t take for granted these different types and how you may be able to use them.
1. Bi-Fold Brochure: Bi-fold brochures are probably the most common type being used by businesses, and it is also the easiest to make. This type of brochure consists of a single fold that divides the entire brochure into two parts.
2. Half-Fold Brochure: While the bi-fold brochure doesn’t always have its fold right in the middle, the half-fold does. Because of this, half-fold brochures always have two equally-measured panels.
3. Tri-Fold Brochure: Because of its multiple panels, tri-fold brochures are ideal for writing a lot of content that needs to segregate and organized.
4. Z-Fold Brochure: The z-fold brochure is a slight variation to the tri-fold, wherein instead of the side panels folded towards one side of the brochure, this one has them folded towards the opposite sides.
5. Accordion-Fold Brochure: If you wish to make a brochure that’s ideal for making presentations, then the accordion fold would be a good choice. However, many have said hat this type of brochure is quite difficult to keep closed.
6. Gate-Fold Brochure: The single gate-fold brochure involves three panels, with the side panels smaller in width than the middle one. The purpose of this brochure is to enclose the middle panel with the ones on the sides.
7. Double Gate-Fold Brochure: For the double gate-fold brochures, the paper stock is first folded crosswise along the middle before it is being folded like the regular, single gate-fold type.
Sizes of Brochures
Not only do brochures have different types, but they also have different sizes as well. If you’ve been wondering how big or how small you should make your brochures, the list below may be able to provide yours with assistance. Take note, that the sizes below also indicate the type that should go with it.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
If there’s one thing that we can say regarding our brochure templates, it’s that they have been created by professionals. With that alone, you are assured of high quality and beautifully stunning templates. Other than that, these brochure templates are also fully editable for your convenience. With all that said, why don’t you start downloading a brochure template now?