Having a hard time looking for corporate business brochures? You’re on the right track. We have here an array of corporate business brochures that will help improvise and elevate your marketing approaches and strategies.
31+ FREE CORPORATE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5
Brochures are a cost-effective way of reaching out to a wide array of people. Because of the complexities and tight competition among businesses, new and improved means in terms of advertising and marketing should be taken into account. Start scrolling down and see for yourself the set of brochures that will surely improve your brochure designs processes. Feel free to select and download as many templates as you want!
Free Corporate Business Brochure Template
Professional Corporate Business Brochure
Bi-Fold Corporate Business Brochure
Tri-Fold Corporate Business Brochure
A4 Corporate Business Brochure
Breaking Down the Brochure: Why Use Them?
In the course of organizing information in a brochure, it is advisable that you plan out how you are going to present the information. It is really helpful to break it down into standard categories such as the following:
- Reliability. In here, you can provide information why your offered product or service is reliable. You can also provide the possible benefits and level of convenience the customers will have if they avail of the product or service.
- Security. In a corporate setting, security is very important. This could refer to various aspects of security, not just solely with financial security.
- Flexibility. You can also highlight here how flexible the product is. In a corporate setting, you can highlight the various changes in the company and the degree of resilience.
Hence, the information in your brochure must be strategically positioned. Every detail matters. You must highlight the strengths of your corporation, product, or service. And the only way to do this is through corporate business brochures. Show you mean business.
Bi-Fold vs. Tri-Fold: What and Where to Use
- Use Tri-Fold corporate brochure to provide a story-like structure. You have to position the information in a strategic manner. There are a lot of companies and businesses who use a tri-fold corporate brochure as there are more divisions where proper allocation of photos and information can be done. Every page can provide a whole new experience than the last one.
- Think of Bi-Fold corporate brochure for more formal, straightforward settings. The benefits of a Bi-Fold one is that you can insert large, crystal-clear images, which becomes the focus of the brochure. Ensure that you maximize the spaces in this brochure type wisely.
These are just some of the featured templates we offer here that you can check out and download. Remember, Template.net holds more samples, so check out our design pages!
Multipurpose Corporate Business Brochure
A5 Corporate Business Brochure
Corporate Automobile Business Brochure
Half-Fold Corporate Business Brochure
Why Use Corporate Business Brochures
A brochure is a one- to four-page piece that describes in brief a certain product, solution, service, or corporation. They are used to provide pertinent information to the customers such as regarding corporate offerings. According to research, writing an effective brochure can be both a science and an art. Here are some points that you may consider when designing one for your company:
- Understand your target market. Research is very important in the course of designing a brochure. You have to know the current trends and common interests of your targeted market. You can even visit to particular sites of potential customers and talk to them about their needs and think of possible solution. This is also a way of gathering information about a certain product.
- Creating the template. After consolidating the relevant information that will serve as content of the brochure, you should start building the template. You can also check out our list of templates for your reference and inspiration.
- Creating the final design and layout. Make sure that the design of your brochure is not cluttered. Everything must be in order. Observe the rules regarding color schemes in designing your brochure.
These are just some tips that you may consider. Aside from the featured templates here, we also have other corporate brochures design and templates for you on our business pages. Just click on the provided link to access them.