Depression may seem like a common illness among psychologically and emotionally challenged people, but it is actually a very serious concern. If undiagnosed and untreated immediately, it can lead to the depressed person’s death.
To be able to spread awareness to depression and its treatment programs, we should make use of brochures. Here on our website, we have an entire collection of Brochure Template that you can choose from. Let us help you spread the dangerous effects of depression and the benefits of having it treated as early as possible. Read on for more information about depression.You may also see Brochure Templates.
Depression Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Depression Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Depression Counseling Brochure
Medicine Depression Brochure
Depression Bifold Brochure
Depression Pain Brochure
What Is depression?
Also referred to as major depressive disorder, clinical depression is a somewhat common but very serious mood disorder. The depressed patient is usually in a state of low mood with a dislike to performing usual activities. Depression can affect a person’s thoughts, behavior, feelings, and sense of well-being.
Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent sadness, anxiety, or flat affect (empty mood)
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Guilt feelings, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Loss of interest in hobbies and activities
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Restlessness and sleeplessness
- Appetite and/or weight changes
- Suicidal thoughts and tendencies
Dangers of Depression
- Depression can cause relationship problems. The depressed patient may hurt their loved ones, either physically or psychologically, or they may isolate themselves from their loved ones.
- Depression makes it hard for the person to concentrate and make decisions. Therefore, it may result in poor school and work performance.
- Depression can also distort the person’s sense of consequences and can therefore cause them to do reckless acts.
- Depressed persons may often rely on substances that they think can relieve them of their worries, and this can lead them to substance abuse.
- Depressed persons, if untreated immediately, may feel worthless and may resort to either hurting themselves or by committing suicide.
For more templates, you may check out our collection of Geometric Brochure and Trifold Brochure templates.
Depression Campaign Brochure
Depression Therapy Brochure
Depression Treatment Brochure
How should you make your brochures?
- Use AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) in your brochure.
- Your brochure should be able to get the public’s attention
- Get the reader interested in what you have to offer.
- Promote your products or services and make them sound desirable.
- Motivate the reader to take action.
- Make sure to focus on promoting your services and not storytelling. Indicate the benefits the customer will be getting if they avail to your services.
- Use bullet points to enumerate the best features of your product or services.
- Make sure to include your name and contact details on the brochure to make it easier for the client to respond.
- Keep the design simple but still eye catching. Make the message behind the brochure the priority and not the design itself.
Our brochure templates have been designed by creative and talented graphic artists and you can download any on them easily for a reasonable price. You can then choose to save your chosen template in either PSD, AI, InDesign or Vector EPS format. With our high-resolution brochure templates, we guarantee you the best-quality prints.
For even more templates to choose from, also check out our collection of Infographic Brochure templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down to the bottom of this page and check out the links to other related content found all over our website.