People often have a shallow perception regarding education. To them, they simply see it as a stage that every individual will have to undergo when actually, education is very important since it serves as a foundation for the individual’s future. They’ll not only learn about their surroundings but also how to adapt to it.
Regardless if a child is homeschooled or sent to an actual school, as long as the right information is taught, the child may grow up to become a well-informed individual. If you can offer this kind of service, check out our brochure templates to help you create materials for promoting your education facility.
1. Name of the education facility: It makes perfect sense for the facility to include their name (and a logo, if applicable) on their advertising brochure to provide an identity or a branding personality to the reader. Some brochures may have this element on the topmost section while others may also have this on the bottom.
2. Short description or background: This element is usually written under the About Us section on the brochure and it briefly describes how the facility was organized, what it aims to do, and why they are competent in their field. Despite the amount of information, this element should be kept short and direct to leave enough room for the other content.
3. A compelling tagline: An effective brochure should have something that can effectively capture the attention of people. With an enticing tagline, not only will people be attracted to your brochure but they will also be drawn towards the details and the services offered by the facility.
4. List of services, amenities, or courses: When people get their hands on a brochure, one of the first sections that they will look into is the list of the services being offered. In the case of education facilities, this section may also describe the courses offered as well as the amenities available.
5. Photos and/or illustrations: The use of infographics is indeed effective in conveying a message and the same can be said with photos or illustrations on brochures. Not only will this help in making the message easier to understand but it’ll also enhance the look of the brochure.
6. The street address and contact number of the facility: It’s totally normal for parents to make inquiries first before deciding to enroll their child to an education facility. Some go directly to the facility to do it yourself while others prefer doing it on the phone. Because of this, you should indicate both the facility’s street address and contact information on the brochure.
1. Start by outlining your brochure’s content: Creating an outline may seem time-consuming if you fail to look a few steps ahead. Doing this can actually help you determine the content that should and should not be included, it may even serve as a guide on how you should write your message.
2. Decide on a type of brochure: Below, we’ve got a list of some of the most commonly-used types of brochures that you can use as your reference. Before proceeding to the next step, be sure to familiarize the different types as well as the kind of information that works for them.
3. Download an educational brochure template: After outlining your content and deciding on a brochure type, scroll back up to our list of brochure templates and download one if you hadn’t done it yet. We guarantee that our brochure design templates can greatly help you in making quality brochures effortlessly.
4. Customize the design, organize the elements, add the content: The advantage of using modern brochure templates is that they already come with a pre-designed layout that’s fully editable. Here, you will need to make the necessary changes to the template to make the brochures your own.
5. Evaluate the design and proofread the content: Advertising brochures shouldn’t be taken for granted, make them worth your reader’s time by ensuring that the design and the content are indeed spot on. If you are in doubt with your own evaluation, you may want to ask another person to evaluate and proofread it with you.
6. End by printing your brochures: Most printing companies offer discounts for bulk orders, which is a good way of keeping the expenses down. But if you have the necessary printing equipment and materials, then you may also do it yourselves so you won’t have to pay for a fee.
1. Bi-fold brochure: This type of brochure is probably the most or one of the most commonly-used types among companies and organizations due to its simple yet versatile nature. Other than that, bi-fold brochures are both easy and inexpensive to create which makes them the ideal choice for startup businesses.
2. Half-fold brochure: To avoid confusion between this type and the bi-fold type, half-fold brochures are divided equally into two sections while the regular bi-folds often have their fold slightly off-centered. Nevertheless, it still works the same way as the bi-fold and is just as easy to create.
3. Tri-fold brochure: While this type of brochure is called tri-fold, it actually has only two folds that divide the paper stock into three equally-measured panels. This is also one of the most common types of brochures and is able to provide you with enough room for presenting your information.
4. Gate-fold brochure: Many would consider this to be an uncommon brochure type although this type of fold has been adapted to formal invitation cards. With gate-fold brochures, you will need to prepare them meticulously in order to make them impactful.
5. Z-fold brochure: This is often referred to as the accordion-fold brochure although the latter is more fitting when there are more than just two folds and three panels. The z-fold brochure is ideal for highly detailed advertisements or those that provide step-by-step guidelines for the reader.
Brochures may have multiple panels for your content, but you still need to consider several factors including readability of the text, neatness of the layout, and many others. With our multipurpose brochure templates, we guarantee that you no longer need to worry about those because we’ve already got it covered for you.