What is your favorite color? Personally, mine is green. The color just easily grabs my attention, and I am attracted to almost anything with the color green. According to studies, green symbolizes life, nature, energy, and is also associated with nature. When we see the color green, we are reminded of leaves from the trees and the grasses on the ground. Which is why when we say “Go green,” it refers to taking care of the environment. You may also see Brochure Templates.
Green Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Green Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Environmental Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Environmental Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Brochures are good advertising tools that companies and businesses use for advertisement and/or promotional purposes. It could be used to promote either the company itself or their products and services. These can provide an easy way to get the word out about a company’s products or an organization’s beliefs. Check out our collection of Environmental Brochures, which you can use to promote the practice of “going green.”
Modern Ecological Green Brochure
Green Landscape Brochure
Green Tri-Fold Brochure
Green Energy Brochure
Abstract Green Brochure Vector
Advantages of Using Brochures
- Brochures are easy to distribute to the public and is cheaper than having to make TV or radio commercials or setting up billboards.
- Distributing brochures makes the sending of important information and messages to prospective customers much quicker.
- Brochures are eye-catching and attractive to look at while also fun and informative to read.
- Distributing brochures will show your determination and sincerity in your business to the public.
- The use of brochures in advertising has been proven an effective method.
If you are looking for templates that you can download for free, check out our collection of Free Brochure Templates.
Ways on How to Go Green
- Unplug electronics and other appliances when leaving the house to save electricity and for other safety purposes.
- Don’t take too long when showering and turn the faucet off when not in use (while brushing your teeth, shampooing your hair, etc.).
- If possible, conserve gas by either commuting or riding the bike to work.
- Either participate in tree planting activities or simply grow more plants in your own garden.
- When going out shopping, bring your own reusable shopping bags instead of using plastic bags.
- Observe the three Rs—reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Go Green Brochure
Modern Green Brochure
Retro Green Brochure
Green Business Bi-Fold Brochure
Green Comapny Brochure
Guidelines in Making Your Own Brochures
- Determine your purpose of distributing brochures. Know why you need to do it as well as why the public would want to read it.
- Use AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) in your brochure:
- Your brochure should be able to get the public’s attention.
- Make the reader interested in your products.
- Promote your products and make them sound desirable.
- Encourage the reader to take action.
- Choose the right size and type of paper. If you want to look professional, then don’t settle for cheap materials.
Why Choose Our Brochures?
These templates can be downloaded easily for a reasonable fee, and you may choose to save it in either PSD, AI, or Vector EPS format, which are fully editable. These templates are highly compatible with most photo-editing software, but we recommend you save it in the PSD format if you are using Adobe Photoshop.
If you are looking for templates with a vintage feel to it, also check out our collection of Retro Brochure Templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, check out the links below for other related content on our website.