A job fair is an event specifically designed to help both employers and employees. It enables the interaction of the two to start on the job fair and from there move to a possible employment.
Employers get to have applicants for a certain job position while aspiring employees get to select on different job opportunities. Only in a job fair can that usually happen simultaneously.
A job fair brochure helps a lot in the decision process of the applicants. How it is presented and the content that they may see on it are very important as it will help them get the career growth that they need. For other purposes, our website also holds a collection of blank and pre-made brochure templates you could also check.
Job Fair Recruiting Brochure
Job Fair Information Brochure
Career Job Fair Brochure
Job Fair Agency Brochure
What to Do in a Job Fair
If you already have a brochure of a specific job fair, here are the steps that you need to do:
- Browse the brochure and know specific information like the location of the job fair and the entire duration of the fair.
- See all the possible employers who will participate in the job fair and select the company that you want to target for application.
- Understand your career connection to the available company’s nature of work.
- Point out companies that are related to your work experiences and be sure to apply on those companies as there are bigger chances of getting hired if you have a direct experience to the company’s operations.
- Prepare an introduction. There will be a lot of people attending the event so you need to be sure that you are thinking fast. Being prepared is the key for this.
- Prepare a list of questions which you think will be asked by specific employers so that you have prior knowledge about it which will help you answer them in front of your possible employer.
- Take not of the skills that you can provide so you may be chosen from the sea of competitors that will also join the job fair.
- Update your accounts on social media or just keep your account private while waiting for a call for a job interview invitation. Most employers who participate at job fairs look at the social media accounts of possible employees.
- While waiting for the results of your applications during the job fair, practice on demo interviews.
Employers who will join the job fair must also have with them their company brochures. This will help in attracting more applicants.
Job Expo Brochure
Job Fair Trifold Brochure
Employment Job Fair Brochure
As said, companies who will go to a specific job fair and participate in the activity of searching for possible employees must have either their own company brochures or recruitment brochures. A well-curated company brochure intended for a job fair must include the following:
- Name of the company
- Location of the company
- Details about the job fair that they are going to attend to
- The work positions that are available for employment
- The nature of the company’s operations
- The nature of the work that is open for application
As you are already armed with these knowledge, you may already confidently go to a job fair and see if these items have helped you prepare for it.