People are health conscious nowadays. Aside from eating the right food and exercise, people opt for a more relaxing and meditative lifestyle to cope with daily tasks and responsibilities. Healthcare offers this kind of lifestyle to people looking to achieve a high health score and improve their mental and physical health.
Spas, healthcare clinics, and licensed therapists offer healthcare services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, and organic facials to relieve their customers of stress and enable them to live healthy. If you offer any kind of healthcare service, you would need our brochure templates to kick-start your business promotion.
Massage Therapy Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Massage Therapy Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Healthcare Massage Brochure
Spa and Massage Brochure
Massage Tri Fold Brochure
Square Massage Mini Brochure
Massage Therapy Brochure
There are different kinds of promotional spa brochures and therapy brochures you can use to highlight your healthcare services from our website, which include:
- Profile brochure. If you are a newcomer in the healthcare industry, you can introduce your profile, including your track record and services, to prospective partners and customers. You can use the Healthcare Massage Brochure Template, Square Massage Mini Brochure, and Massage Tri-Fold Brochure on our list for this purpose.
- Healthcare services brochure. If you are an established spa and wellness facility who want to inform your guests about your services, pricing and promos, you can download the Spa and Massage Brochure template.
- FAQ brochure. In the event that new customers ask more information like how much your facial costs and the ingredients used, you can mention a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to clear out confusion in a customer’s head.
- Mailing brochure. If you are engaging in cold prospecting, you make a generic flyer similar to the profile brochure, only that you add the recipient’s address and write a short letter to that person on why he or she should take interest in your services.
- Sales Brochure. If you’re handing out a brochure to sales representatives or passing customers, it’s ideal to have a box or space at the bottom of your brochure on the outer fold for placing contact details of the representative or any contact person, so customers have a name in mind when they call up for an appointment.
Beauty Massage Brochure
Massage Business Brochure
Thai Massage Brochure
Designing Your Brochures
If you’re a beauty parlor offering hair dressing, manicure and pedicure, or makeup services, you can use our templates as beauty parlor brochuresand apply these techniques we offer you in customizing your chosen brochure template to a desirable finished product:
- Use headlines and subheads with bold font styles. Break your text into equal parts using bold headlines and subheads that clearly summarize each paragraph it follows. Make sure your font style is readable.
- Add beautiful high resolution images. Images make an impact in ordinary brochures, so make sure to add professional images to your template that caters to your services. Don’t add an image that portrays a service you do not offer.
- Make sure your logo blends perfectly in the background. It’s safe to have a a PNG format of your logo placed on a light background if your logo is dark in color or vice-versa. Just remember to follow the the right color scheme.
- Establish a story when writing your business profile. Dumping text and cliches to your paragraph will never work. Write your business’ success story, vision, mission, and value proposition that will let your customers put their trust in you.
- Less elements is more attractive. The simpler the design, the more attractive it will look. Your own photos and your brand logo placed properly on our templates is what makes an elegant brochure already.
For more eye-catching brochure templates, you can view our other collections on our website.