18+ Modern Car Brochure Templates
The sixties was a decade that defined not only popular culture but other political and cultural trends worldwide. It was a complex era of youthful idealism and their zest for freedom. It was also a time when fashion hit the vehicle industry making vehicle companies reject the style of the 1950s for good and they didn’t look back since. Horsepower racing was at its peak and the decade saw the marketplace broken into various size classes for the first time. you may also see brochure samples.
Elements of A Modern Car Brochure
The most modern vehicle models included not only muscle types for most makes but also mid-sized, compact ones. Years later, modern car enthusiasts find themselves on a constant search for vehicles that can hit the road on a good engine, complete with the most advanced safety and top-class features, for good reason. For a car dealership business, the pressure just keeps getting higher and this is where marketing tools such as a car brochure template with the following elements can be very helpful:
1. Attention-getting headline: What are the benefits your modern car dealership can offer? Those are the things that will prove to be much more effective than your usual company logo front and center of the printed brochure and a statement that doesn’t even remotely define what your brand is about, unless it’s pretty self-explanatory which is only possible if you exclusively sell one of the auto big boys such as ford motors, Mercedes Benz, Lamborghini, and the sleek, speedy kings of the road.
2. Name and logo: Your dealership’s name and logo should be the foundation of your brochure designed. Let your logo be memorable, bright and consistent between all of your marketing efforts and not just the brochure because this element is what your customers would mostly remember and look for when driving past your place of business. Both logo and name should be displayed on the layout in a prominent position and on the front and back covers if possible.
3. Points of difference: You have competition by the dozens in the same location. It is therefore important to put the most unique benefit or advantages that the type of cars you sell offers, something that sets your company apart from just any dealership. Anyone can offer a test drive, or guarantee a quality of the models they can get for you. But what of the service? This is the best opportunity to market the service your company can provide because sometimes, it can make all the difference in sealing a deal with buyers.
4. Information: Your design can be informative without having to take up all the space and making the advertising brochure too wordy with “car” language that your average buyer doesn’t speak or understand.
5. Call to action: When buyers go to a car show and read the brochure front, back and center, and you get them to like what they see, your next mission is to make those people ask the basic questions or make them want to know more enough for them to make the next move whether it’s picking up the phone to talk to an agent or visit your website to check the latest models.
18+ Modern Car Brochure Templates
Car Rental Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Car Rental Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Car Insurance Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Car Insurance Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Car Sale Brochure Template
Car Wash Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Car Wash Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Car Detailing Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Car Detailing Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Car Wash A3 Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Car Wash A4 Bi Fold Brochure Template
Free Automotive Brochure Template
Car Brochure Design
Car Brochure Sample
Car Brochure Template
Car Tri-fold Brochure
Free Car Brochure Template Design
Modern Car Brochure
Modern Car Brochure Sample
Steps to Design A Modern Car Brochure
You’re promoting modern cars and your dealership’s services along with it. Your brochure should be able to reflect the style, technology, and top class features your best models have to make your design informative by filling it with details that give the audience a clear idea of the cars you’re selling and what type of services you offer with the purchase.
Here are a few steps you can follow for designing your car brochure:
1. Guide your audience: How do you get people to drive probably as far as five to ten miles to a car about your company? No, you don’t need to transfer your dealership to where potential buyers are, even though that makes sense. You make them want to go to you, which means you have to prove that you’re worth the time and the drive. You can do this many different ways, one of which would be providing a map of the location and the surrounding area, topped with customer reviews who personally took the time to drive all the way to where you’re located so that you can convince people your service and your cars are worth it.
2. Know your audience: Whether you’re trying to reach car luxury collectors or students who are rewarded with a new car for getting their license, your audience should be one major factor when thinking of the design. For instance, car enthusiasts or blue collar workers will have different tastes. Where one wants speed and horsepower for cruising and style to reflect the driver or the lifestyle, the other might prefer functionality before form for practical reasons. Those difference in demographics should be present in the brochure’s content and overall design.
3. Keep it clear and straightforward: Brochures would typically have more room for content than other print materials for advertising but that doesn’t necessarily mean they should be rife with car lingo and mechanic jargon. Your average buyer wouldn’t even know the difference between engines, horsepower, and the latest safety features so you better make your brochure’s content readable in a way that most people would understand. If somebody needs to check more, then leave them to it. Save the car speaking for the actual deal discussion later on.
Tips In Designing An Excellent Modern Car Brochure
You don’t want your audience looking at something that doesn’t completely reflect the stylish, state-of-the-art models you offer. One of the best ways that would market your cars and your business is through a brochure that can get the word out effectively. Below are some tips to guide you further in your modern car brochure’s design:
- Use professionally-shot images: Believe it or not, even the biggest companies fail to invest where it matters most: their marketing efforts, which includes high-quality design and a high-quality design means high-quality visuals. It’s a sacred rule for any business brochure to use images that are professionally-shot.
- Offer a test drive incentive: Run an incentive to get potential buyers into your showroom. List down or count anybody that comes in to get a test drive into a raffle draw or competition of some sort which would make them win anything from exclusive dinners, hotel reservations, or car accessories. Promote these offers in your brochure’s layout and make sure you have enough people to take those customers out while you take care of running the promo or competition.
Types of Business Brochures
Modern Car dealerships, like most businesses, use the most common types of brochures for promotion:
- Tri-Fold Brochure: As the name suggests this brochure comes in three folds, which you can consider as a version following the bi-fold brochure design. The tri-fold format allows enough room for information since the layout has it divided into six parts and are also probably the most common because of its cheaper printing cost.
- Gate Fold Brochure: Although not nearly as popular as the tri-fold and bi-fold brochures, there are still companies that prefer to use this since it can be very effective if you know how to maximize it and design it properly. This is usually more expensive as it is made of more durable, high-quality paper.
- Bi-Fold Educational Brochure: Bi-folds are as popular as the tri-fold brochure and business organizations like to use them most of the time since they also allow a good amount of space for fitting text and images together with minimum cost for printing en masse. A more advanced version would already be considered a booklet.
Modern Car Brochure FAQs
What is a brochure and how important is it in business?
A brochure in simple terms is a single sheet of paper designed and printed in a format you can fold and it is used by marketers and businessmen in promoting a product, company, or service. They are one of the most popular and effective tools used by most organizations across all sectors to communicate their message or brand and touch base with a wide audience.
Do Brochures still work in marketing modern cars?
Improving your marketing strategy is not always about content and how your online presence looks like to millennial users. Sometimes, it’s more about traditional methods such as brochures that get the best results in the end.
Whether your business is a straight-up dealership or you’re buying and selling cars, you’ll be able to sell a lot more of your most modern models faster if you put in an effort to improve your marketing strategy. While modern marketing efforts are effective since people are becoming more digital and the audience is mostly online, you can’t say goodbye for good to the old ways of marketing tools such as brochures just yet.