Marketing can be a tough endeavor. you need to find the right materials. You need to find the right pamphlet or the right kind of brochure. You need to find the right kind way of design and layout. Why don’t you try a square tri-fold brochure? But what even is a square tri-fold brochure template? Simply put, a square tri-fold brochure is a kind of brochure that has been folded into three different sections. Typically these sections are folded in a way that you open it left side first, the right side next. This way, you can put up to six times more information. Each segment holds information back-to-back!
Knowing what a square tri-fold brochure is only the first step. We have to discuss the elements in not only what makes a square tri-fold brochure, but what makes a good tri-squared brochure! The difference could make or break your square tri-fold brochure.
1. Noticeable: You need to catch the attention of your potential customers. Add a little bit of flair to your square tri-fold brochure. Finding a way to attract the attention of your potential clients should be the obvious first step. Once your square tri-fold brochure catches their attention, they will be more inclined to look through it.
2. Provides Information: Your square tri-fold brochure should provide information on the products and services offered. It should have a list of what product or service you have, a short description, and if you have space for it, a short list of benefits your customer will get.
3. Relevant to your Product or Service: Make sure that the products and services that you offer are on your brochure. Customers want to know what you have to offer and dislike it when marketing material is misleading. More often than not, the brochure is the first piece of information they get regarding your products and services.
4. Contact Details: Your square tri-fold brochure should include a way to contact you. For starters, you should add your business landline and phone numbers. Your URL, business email, and even social media links should be on your brochure as well. Going the extra mile would be to add a small map to the physical location of your business.
Now you know the elements of a square tri-fold brochure, you need to know how to make one. It’s not rocket science. Nowadays everything you need to know is at the touch of your fingertips. Brochure templates of all kids are available online. You could easily find cheap or even free brochure templates. Here are the steps in making your very own square tri-fold brochure.
1. Ready the information: Are you endorsing just a few of your products and services or all of them? Is this for an upcoming promotion? The square tri-fold brochure can be used for many different things. What you need to do first is to know what kind of product or service you want to highlight or market. Once all the necessary information is ready, you are ready to head into step two.
2. Layout: Now that you know what kind of product or service you want to endorse, you need to start the sequencing of the information. The transition from the introduction to the product or service should be a smooth one. By layering the information, you choose how they see what you have to offer. Also, by layering it, you compartmentalize the information avoiding information overload. You have to put yourself in the shoes of your customer. How would you like to see the information? How would you like to see the transition? And lastly, how much information do you want to see?
3. Design: This is where you let your creative juices flow. choose and follow a design concept. As mentioned earlier, an element of a good square tri-fold brochure is that it is eye-catching. You need to be able to show off your creative side. Choose color combinations that not only match your company logo but match your product or service as well. Carefully balance professionalism with creativity.
4. Choose your Material: Depending on the material you use, the colors don’t always come out the way you want them to. Carefully select the type of paper you use for your square tri-fold brochure. The quality or type of paper you use will dictate the overall look of your square tri-fold brochure.
5. Finalize the Design and Concept: At this point, you should have already created and edited your square tri-folded brochure several times. Choose and finalize your designs and color schemes. Proofreading for grammar and spelling errors should also be done. Do not be afraid to reach out to professionals to make sure that everything is on point. The last thing you want is for a customer to notice a grammatical error after you’ve printed hundreds of copies!
6. Test Print: As mentioned earlier, you need to choose your material. Before you print your square tri-fold brochures, print a few test prints using different types of paper. This way, you are able to see the physical copy of your square tri-fold brochure before you put the copies out for your customers and potential customers to see.
That is it! With by following the steps provided, making your own tri-fold brochure should be a cinch! Now go ahead and start designing.
There are several types of square tri-folded brochures. Usually, the type of square tri-fold brochure depends on what it is used for.
1. Informational Brochure: As the name suggests, this type of brochure is mainly to inform your customers of what product or service you offer. This is also used to introduce your company and to provide information on the who, what, when and hows of your company.
2. Promotional Brochure: This is to inform your customers about upcoming promotions you have. This is closely tied to holidays and seasons. A great example is the summer holiday. We usually see summer sales, beach promos, and even summer jobs on brochures of all sizes. This type of brochure is also used to promote events.
3. Product Sales: This is typically one of the most common square tri-fold brochures we can find. This will typically showcase the newest products sold by the company. The prices along with product descriptions are typically what is highlighted.
4. Services Rendered: This is the other most commonly used square tri-folded brochure. Instead of products, this will showcase the services your company offers. The prices and what comes along the service is typically what is highlighted.