It is a company’s business to sell itself to possible prospects and in an increasingly competitive world, there is no shortage of idea of how a business markets itself. From billboards and flyers to websites and social media pages, a company will try to use as many communication tools as possible just to tell them two words: “Buy me.” You may also see sample brochure designs.
121+ Corporate Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Simple Corporate Event Tri-fold Brochure Template
Corporate Event Catering Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Annual Report Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Fundraising Event Tri-fold Brochure Template
Corporate Event Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
In the era of “The Internet of Things”, the preferred way of advertising by most companies is obviously through the internet. One might think that the age of print advertising is over and that print advertising is obsolete. However, they are very wrong.
Print advertising still has a place in society. Like how magazines filled a niche when it was replaced by the television, print advertising too has a purpose in marketing today. Print advertising has a uniqueness to it that even digital advertising cannot cover.
Brochures are one such example of print media advertisement that has found its niche. A brochure is an informative paper document that can be folded and turned into a template, pamphlet, or leaflet. They are versatile documents that can be used in different fields.
They are usually promotional documents that are primarily used to introduce a company, organization, services, and products and inform prospective customers or member of the public of their potential benefits and to entice them to avail of the company’s offerings.
Although flyers and brochure may look the same, they differ in that a brochure is printed in a higher quality paper and is more colorful and folded. A brochure’s fold is important in that the type of brochure can be identified by the way they are folded.
These include letter fold or C-fold brochure and the Z-fold brochure among others. The most popular kinds of brochures in the corporate field are the trifold and bifold brochures.
Business Corporate Trifold Brochure
Corporate Trifold Brochure Template
As mentioned above, the trifold is one of the most common brochure types worldwide. A trifold brochure is made out of a piece of paper that is folded three times, hence, tri-fold. To create a trifold brochure, fold the right panel inwards first, then fold the left panel inwards, that it sits on top of the right panel.
This will create six roughly equal panels, three “inside” panels and three “outside” panels. The reading flow of these panels are debatable. Some designers argue that the 2nd panel, which is the panel you see after opening the brochure, should be read first while others say that it should be the inner panels first.
Regardless of the reading flow, the trifold brochure can stimulate curiosity and cause intrigue as they are very tempting to open up.
Brand Corporate Trifold Brochure
Service Business TriFold Brochure
Tri-fold Brochure Vol. 2
Benefits of the Trifold Brochure
The different kinds of brochures are more effective in different kinds of field or content. Below are some benefits of the trifold brochure that makes it ideal to use in the corporate setting.
- Small size; lots of information – With the way it is folded, a trifold brochure can carry a lot more information than your standard flyer. With six panels, you can fit almost all essential information about your company that you want your readers to know. From text to images and charts the trifold has a space for it all.
- Pocket-sized – Given the density of information it can carry, the trifold brochure has no business of being such conveniently sized, but it does fit in your pocket. This small size of the trifold makes it easier to accomplish one of the brochure’s main goals and that is to slide into customer’s and potential customer’s back pockets. If smartphones were not a thing the phrase “Information in a Pocket” would apply to the trifold brochure.
- Naturally segmented design – Posters and flyers can be a bit tricky to utilize when passing along segmented and sectioned information. For a trifold brochure, the section is in the design. With six panels to work with (or five if you reserve the front panel as a cover), you can segment your information organically and naturally. Through the design of the trifold brochure, a company can showcase its offerings into logical and unconfusing sections.
- Cheaper than full-scale brochures – For smaller businesses brochures can be relatively cheaper compared to broadcast advertising. A trifold brochure is even cheaper than a full-scale brochure thus they are ideal for smaller business and as handouts for business conventions.
- Fits into DL sized rack card slots – One of the main advantages of the brochure is the versatility of how they can be distributed. One of the more common ways of distributing brochures is by placing them on rack card slots and stand that litter different offices and other waiting areas. The measurements of a trifold brochure in its closed form fit exactly to one of the most common dimensions of rack card slots. One of the most common prints adverting combined with one of the most common card slots means a much wider reach.
- Brings a more professional look – Though trifold brochures are a lot cheaper than broadcast advertising or even full-scale brochures, there is still a cost of entry in using them. It could be costly for low budget clients but this hurdle can also become its advantage. When done and designed right, trifold brochures can bring with them a professional look. A trifold brochure just screams quality. With this look, customers will subconsciously give more trust to the company in the brochure than those using a simple flyer.
Company Trifold Brochure
Red Trifold Brochure
What to Put on Your Brochure
Creating or ordering a brochure can be costly so it is only proper that you make the most out of it. Aside from the design, the contents of your brochure are its most important aspects. Here are a few suggestions on what to put on your corporate brochure.
- Have a consistent image – A brochure can be like a business card that it is carrying the identity of the company it is representing. It is just as important that the image the brochure carries should be consistent on the image of the company. Otherwise, it risks alienating your loyal customers and confusing the potential ones.
- Showcase your unique selling point – In a field where there is a lot of competition, it is important to showcase what makes you different. Your unique selling point is what cements your identity to your customers, loyal or potential. Your brochure should carry out this USP as this could be the reason why they will be interested in you in the first place.
- Decide on the message – One brochure should carry one message. The message that a brochure carries should be consistent. If the intended message of a brochure is about introducing the company’s new products, it should focus on that. Yes, a trifold brochure might be segmented by nature but that does not mean that you can put product prices on panel two and then introduce franchising options on panel three. It may look at first that you are hitting two birds with one stone or in this case, one brochure, but what you are really doing is half-selling your products. If you want to advertise two things through a brochure, consider putting them on separate brochures.
- Cater to your audience – In the same vein in deciding a message, choose an audience and focus on it. Different messages will appeal to a different audience, as such pick one and tailor your marketing to them. Remember that you can not please everybody, so pick one and please the one you think would give you more business opportunities. If you do want to try and please everybody, consider creating separate brochures.
- Stay relevant – Brochures can be costly to make and as such most usually print them in bulk. Having a greater number of brochures, however, means a lot more chance of leftover brochures. These would be no problem at all if these brochures are timeless in their design. If they are not, then you are left with a pile of outdated information that might as well serve as scratch paper. Try to word your brochures out in a timeless manner or order a lesser number of bespoke and event-specific brochures for handouts in conventions.
- Create a call to action – A brochure is a promotional piece of paper designed to inform and advertise to potential customers. All this enticing would be useless if there is no call to action. A “Call to Action” will be the nail in the coffin in landing your new customer. Don’t be too shouty or too demanding. You don’t want to scare your audience away.
Corporate Benefit Trifold Brochure
Business Tri Fold Brochure Template
The corporate trifold brochures embedded on this page are here to help you design an effective brochure for your company’s needs. These are highly customizable but you may need a few graphic editing skills and the proper program compatible of opening this files. If you need to brush up on your editing skills there are tutorials available online. Good luck!