18+ Tri-Fold Interior Brochure Designs & Templates
Being an interior designer or specialist means more than just rearranging the elements found inside a home or any place that is surrounded by four walls and a roof, it also means ensuring that the occupants feel comfortable inside that place. But of course, in order for people to feel that, the elements should be arranged very precisely.
Table of Content
- Elements of a Good Tri-Fold Interior Brochure
- 18+ Tri-Fold Interior Brochure Templates
- How to Create an Amazing Tri-Fold Interior Brochure
- Types of Brochures
- Sizes of Brochures
There are various factors to consider when arranging a structure’s interior aspect, and this includes spatial awareness, color or elements, and many more. To those interior designers looking to promote their themselves and their skills, you can choose from among the interior design brochure template below that you can download.
Elements of a Good Tri-Fold Interior Brochure
Do you want your business brochures to really attract an audience? It has to have the information that readers need about your business or organization. To ensure that happens, refer to the list below to guide you on what elements should be found on a good and effective brochure.
1. Brochure cover page: Every brochure has to have a cover page, and this provides readers with something to set their mood and expectations. And since the cover page is the first thing that readers see from the brochure, it should be able to give readers an initial idea regarding what is being advertised.
2. Name of business: Almost always, this element can be found on the brochure’s cover page, but it should also be found on the succeeding pages as well. The reason behind that is because readers should be reminded who they are dealing with instead of having to go all the way back to the cover page.
3. Introductory message: While the cover page helps set the reader’s mood for the rest of the brochure, the introductory message provides them with information on what the business aims to achieve as well as a short description of the business’ beginnings. To make sure that this element won’t overshadow the more important elements, simply keep this as brief yet motivating as possible.
4. List of services offered: Business brochures are all about giving readers information on what a business is offering, and this may be in the form of either products or services. For interior specialists, their brochures should showcase not only the services that they are offering but also a short description of why they are capable of rendering such services.
5. Graphical elements: Relying too much on the list may not be as effective as you want it to be, and it’s simply because the layout may look too dull or uninteresting. To fix this, you will need to add some graphical elements to represent those services. Not only will this be able to provide readers with a sneak peek at the services, but it can also enhance the look of the brochure.
6. Benefits or advantages: Even after the services have been identified, readers will still be looking for some sort of assurance from the business. This is one factor that will contribute to the brochure’s success since it explains why the reader should choose their business over others. As much as possible, keep this element convincing, attainable, and realistic since it will only lead to a negative impression if you fail to meet your client’s expectations.
7. Reviews or testimonials: If you want to boost the credibility of your brochure, you can also take advantage of personal statements from past clients (if applicable). You may gather their opinion, reviews, or testimonials for use on your next marketing tools.
8. Contact details: Marketing tools, not just business brochures, need to keep their contact details visible. This is to provide readers with a means on how they will be able to get a hold of the advertisers in times when they need to make inquiries or avail of their services.
9. Call to action: In addition to making the contact details visible, the CTA (call to action) can greatly help in directing the reader’s attention towards the contact details. Not only that, but the call to action can also provide readers with information on what the business is expecting from them after going through the brochure.
18+ Tri-Fold Interior Brochure Templates
Now that you know what elements to include on your brochure, here are the templates that you’ll be choosing from. If you hadn’t known yet, these brochure templates were all professionally-designed and are also fully editable. Also, these templates come in multiple formats, so choose the one that works best with your editing tool.
Minimal Home Interior Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Bohemian Theme Interior Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Office Interior Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Kitchen Interior Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Architect Interior Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Interior Designer Tri-Fold Brochure Example
Interior Decor Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Interior Designer Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Interior Studio Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Minimal Interior TriFold Brochure Template
Dark Themed Interior TriFold Brochure
Scarlet TriFold Interior Design Brochure
Creative TriFold Interior Brochure Sample
Interior Decor TriFold Brochure Example
Green Interior Design TriFold Brochure
Simple Interior TriFold Brochure Design
Red Interior TriFold Brochure Format
Clean Minimalist Interior TriFold Brochure
Blue TriFold Interior Brochure Layout
How to Create an Amazing Tri-Fold Interior Brochure
Even with all the resources that we have laid out for you, there may still be a chance that your brochures end up being a mess if you fail to create them properly. To avoid that, here is a list of the step by step process for creating an astounding advertisement brochure.
1. Download a brochure template: Having to start creating your brochures from scratch can be very tedious, which is why we encourage you to download a template instead. This way, you no longer need to start all the way from the bottom since templates already come with a design.
2. Add the necessary content: Oftentimes, brochure templates also come with text boxes or fields where you can write your content. These fields may either be empty or have dummy texts written on it, and you will simply need to replace them with your information.
3. Add or remove graphical elements: Just like the dummy texts, templates may also have sample images that you can use with it. However, you may be allowed to add your own photos to the design, you may even be allowed to remove the elements that come with the template if you think they are irrelevant.
4. Evaluate and proofread: Before proceeding to print out your brochure, you will need to evaluate the design and proofread the content. This way, you can ensure that your brochure’s design is stunning enough to attract audiences, and the content is free from any form of error.
5. Print out your brochures: The final step in the entire process is printing out copies of your brochure, which you can either do yourself or with the help of professional printing industries. If you choose to do it yourself, make sure to use high-quality paper and ink toner.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Tri-Fold Interior Brochure Layout
In addition to the previous section, here is a list of a few simple tips that you may apply to your interior brochure layout. These tips aren’t required, but they can greatly help in enhancing the quality of your brochure’s layout, making them excellent.
- Prioritize functionality over creativity.
- Keep it as clean and simple as possible.
- Design with your audiences in mind.
Types of Brochures
Part of the process of creating brochures is choosing a type and a size, and while the size isn’t really important, the type is. In terms of types, they mainly differ in their number of folds as well as the method of folding. To learn more about the types, check out the list below.
1. Bi-Fold Brochure: A bi-fold brochure is a type of brochure that has a fold in the middle to divide the entire brochure into two parts. For some bi-fold brochures, the fold is placed right in the middle, and this results in two equally-measured parts. This is also referred to as a half-fold brochure.
2. Tri-Fold Brochure: While the bi-fold type has one fold to divide the entire brochure into two parts, the tri-fold type has two folds and three equally-measured panels. This brochure type works best with advertisements that need multiple sections for their information.
3. Gate-Fold Brochure: The gate-fold brochure is another type that has two folds and three divisions. But unlike the tri-fold type, the middle panel is larger than the side panels and is the one used mainly for the content. For the side panels, they are used for tucking in the contents and adding elements to it is optional.
4. Z-Fold Brochure: Here is another type of brochure that has two folds that divide the entire material into three equal parts. The main difference with this type and the tri-fold is the fold, wherein instead of bringing both side panels towards the same side of the brochure, they are folded towards opposite directions.
5. Accordion-Fold Brochure: The accordion-fold brochure type is basically just a step-up from the z-fold type. Basically, this brochure type has more folds and more panels than the z-fold, which makes it resemble the accordion musical instrument.
Sizes of Brochures
As mentioned earlier, there are also numerous sizes of brochures, which are not as important as the types but can help in standardizing them. The list below shows the different brochure sizes that you can choose from, and it also indicates which brochure types work best for the size.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
FAQs about Brochures
As much as we want to provide you with all the information you need regarding brochures, there may still be a few unanswered questions. To save you the effort in having to find those answers yourself, we have gathered some of the most frequently asked questions regarding brochures and answered them for you.
What information should be found on brochures?
- A good headline on the cover page or the first inner page of the brochure.
- Information on what the business can offer or how it can help customers.
How should you design your brochure?
- Use simple statements.
- Don’t forget to include a call to action.
What paper should be used for printing brochures?
You may be allowed to use paper stock with either a glossy or matte finish, what matters is its quality and durability. Invest in high-quality paper stock because not only will it last longer, but it can also bring out the design’s best features.
Were you able to find what you need in this article? From what you have seen, this article provides more than just the downloadable brochure templates, it also has guidelines and tips to help you ensure that your brochures turn out successful. If you’re feeling confident, go ahead and start downloading a template now.