You’re a businessman or businesswoman, a professional from head to toe. You’ve got your walk down just right; your elevator pitch memorized and rehearsed; your handshake firm and decisive; and your smile winning everyone’s confidence. You understand that first impressions are crucial and that businesses rise and fall with their reputation.
Attention to detail is key, and this applies as well to the business cards you hand out toward the end of your graceful networking.
If you’re just starting out and need to get your game together, you’ll find these templates extremely useful. Download these templates for free or license them for a reasonable amount for the perfect business card that speaks for you and your company.
Chalkboard Business Card Template
Commercial Business Card Template
Graduate Student Business Card Template
Cleaning Business Card Template
Printable Corporate Business Card
Printable Colored Business Card
Printable Clean Business Card
Printable Vector Modern Business Card
Printable Teacher Business Card
Choosing a Business Card
Like a party invitation, Corporate business cards have a bigger job to do than merely inform the recipient of who you are, what you do, and how to contact you.
A good business card conveys
- your name and your company’s name;
- your position in the company;
- your contact information;
- your company address; and
- your company’s mission statement, tag line, or motto.
And it has to convey even more than this in its very layout and design. Without words, it should show your creativity, your level of sophistication and technology, your ambition, your values and dedication.
What Does Your Company Stand For?
- Creativity, originality. Check out the colored business card template, the jewelry business card template, and the photography business card template for some great ideas.
- Efficiency, clarity. The clean business card and the blank business card template will speak your professionalism loud and clear.
- Progress. Despite being modern, the vector modern business card has a classic, professional look.
- Knowledge and information. The teacher business card can also work for lawyers, professors, researchers, journalists, authors, tech people, and others in the knowledge industry.
- Service. Consider the energy in the line work and color of the Chevron business card template and how it suggests warmth and customer-orientation. In quite a different line of work, the medical business card template demonstrates reliability and expertise.
If you haven’t found what you are looking for here, our website hosts a catalog of free business cards as a cost-effective way to creatively advertise and properly represent yourself.
Printable Photography Business Card Template
Printable Blank Business Card Template
Printable Chevron Business Card Template
Printable Jewelry Business Card Template
Medical Business Card Template Printable
How to Use These Templates
- Select the card template that is the closest representation of your company’s mission and vision.
- Click to download for free or licensed at a reasonable fee as a PSD, Vector AI, or EPS file.
- Open the file in Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Edit in your personal and company details, front and back, where indicated. Option to include your company logo.
- Set it to print back-to-back. (If done right, the clean template can also be modified to be a single-face business card with all the important information in front.)
- Print out on good quality card paper and cut out with a straight-edge cutter.
Note: If you’re going for a large quantity of cards, or just to keep the color and ink quality consistent, consider taking your customized .psd or .ai file to a commercial print shop. This is a detail worth paying for.
Don’t worry if you can’t find the perfect business card that represents you and your company for all time. As a company grows in size and influence and develops a reputation, your business card design might also change. Having a PSD business card you can tweak and update can be a real asset in your company.