Have you ever come across a person in a fancy suit and tie giving away a card? Well, it’s not mere interaction with people just to showcase his or her professionalism. These cards can be calling cards or business cards.
Considering the age of technology, these marketing tools are often perceived now as something that pales compared to the glory of digital marketing. Yes, these are marketing tools. How so? Well, more on that later.
Sample Vintage Business Card Template
Simple Free Vintage Business Card
Black Vintage Business Card Template
Playing Card Vintage Business Card Template
Creative Vintage Business Card Template
Fashionable Vintage Business Card Template
Retro Vintage Business Card Template
But if sample business cards are really insignificant in the various fields of business today, why are they still used by renowned companies all over the world? The answer is simple. Their effectiveness has not waned through time—in fact, they have become more effective than ever. If these statements do not dissuade you, try to check out these downloadable templates below. You may use them as your reference should crafting one enters your fancy (or simply download them at a very affordable rate).
Luxurious Vintage Business Card Template
Stylish Vintage Business Card Template
Business cards are effective marketing tools
You might argue how business cards are considered marketing tools when all the details written on them are the contact details of a professional. By means of careful observation on how one is crafted, you might come to the realization that business cards are created not only for the benefit of a company, but also to transform prospects into customers.
In comparison with other marketing tools such as advertising flyers and business brochures, a business card can only contain little information. Having stated this, a business card can hasten the response of your targeted audience. This is caused by a sense of intrigue from the consumers by reading its content and observing its design.
Similar to other marketing approaches, a professional business card’s elements have to be relevant to the business itself and, at the same time, display the company value. This is for you not to mislead your targeted audience and not to waste some time answering to customer queries. A business card’s elements strongly suggest what your business is about, which makes it easier for you to clearly identify the persons in your target whom you can easily close business deals with. Furthermore, the company values that manifest in a business card is one of the reasons why a business card undergoes a rigorous evaluation before it is produced. A marketing tool that displays company values convinces your prospective consumers and even existing ones to trust your company.
Aside from that, business cards can easily lure the targeted audience because of how minimal their contents are. A good business card is not overwhelmed with its content if its size is taken into consideration. The content usually consists of a call-to-action which powerfully compels the target to take action or respond. The cohesion of all its elements is what makes a business card an efficient tool when marketing business products and services. Of course, business cards are not only developed to ooze that sense of professionalism during business-to-business (B2C) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions. They are something that creates a drastic impact on business endeavors.
Clean Vintage Business Card Template
Black and White Vintage Business Card Template
Stripes Vintage Business Card Template
Elegant Vintage Business Card Template
How to make an impressive vintage business card
A business card is a perfect medium to use to promote yourself to people who need your services. And, as such, it is of utmost importance that you make it as presentable and comprehensive as possible. Design and information should work hand in hand to utilize your business card’s maximum potential. These two aspects are the major factors that greatly affect your business card’s impact. If you want to know more about how you can use them to your advantage, read an elaboration of each factor that we have written below. You may also like floral business cards.
The design of a marketing tool is a crucial aspect that one should not ignore or take lightly. A well-designed business card should be able to compel the recipient to take it and keep it for future reference in case one decides to avail of your service. And the design should be attractive enough that the recipients will have to look at your business card more than twice, or even to indirectly make them share the card with their peers and together they admire the beauty of it. Crafting a design takes as much time in planning as it does in execution. You can never start the design without properly knowing what you want it to be and how you should go over it. Check the tips that you need to take note of in order to create an impressive free business card.
- Think of a concept. Before you start everything else, you should be able to come up with a concept for your business card. Do you want to have a vintage theme? Floral? Corporate? Sleek? The list can go on as long as you want. But despite having a good deal of choices, you should always remember to stick to the concept that best represents your identity as a professional or as a company—it depends on whether you are working freelance or for a company. The design should project the image that you want your prospects and clients to know about your business. Also, it wouldn’t hurt to put your personal touch in the design. It will help your business card look personalized. The client will have an idea about the style that you prefer to represent yourself or the company. You may also like cheap business cards.
- Plan the layout for your business card. Creating a layout is the first step in designing as it marks the positions and arrangements of the elements. Margins, spaces, and everything else that you need to create a skeletal form of your layout should be properly planned. Margins around the business card should not be too wide as it will compress the design. In spacing, make sure that the lines of words have enough space apart from each other to avoid crowding the text area. As you plan the arrangements, you can also include the outline of the images and the font styles that you need to use for the texts. This way, things will be easier for you to design since everything is already in order. You may also like free business cards.
- They should be attention-grabbing. Everywhere you go, there will always be that one thing that grabs your attention even at a peripheral view, be it a poster, a billboard, or even a person. Attractiveness is a weapon that should be utilized to its maximum potential, especially if you plan on using it to promote your business. As it is with every marketing tool, a business card should have a design that would instantly snatch away people’s attention at first glance. Fixating a person’s attention to your business card is one step closer for your card to be looked into. The design of your business card not only promotes your services, but it also lets people know of your creative side. The recipient will then have an impression that you have meticulously prepared your business card and that you have really poured out every ounce of your creativity into it. Every time people look into your business, they will see an image of a hardworking entrepreneur that puts their dedication and heart into everything they do for the sake of their business. You may also like wooden business cards.
- Choose colors that pop! Since we’ve already discussed how the design should be attention-grabbing, one cannot end that topic without talking about the colors that should be used in the design. Although the beauty of a design is subjective, it is hard not to admit that colors are what make a design lively and fun to look at and that they make such a huge contribution for its impact. Using bright colors is one way for a design to be eye-catching, but it doesn’t mean that you should leave out the black and white motif. There are those who prefer minimalistic color tones for their design, and using a black and white color scheme is one way to achieve it. You can create a sleek, clean, or sophisticated look with both of them. Colors are essential elements which you should use carefully as they can greatly affect your design.
- Make sure that the design is relevant to the concept that you are going for. Colors and striking designs will not matter if they are not relevant to the business card’s theme. The ideas that you have thought of should be evidently shown on your business card’s design. For example, in the case of a vintage-themed business card, the images, icons, and fonts should all complement each other and they should be able to truly show what a vintage style is. Putting images that do not relate to anything vintage will only make your business card look disorganized, distracting, and disappointing. Every element’s relevance to the design should be carefully considered.
Classic Vintage Business Card Template
Minimalistic Vintage Business Card Template
A business card is considered a marketing tool because you are promoting yourself or your company by giving one to prospective clients. As such, you should provide details of yourself or your company that will be essential for promotion. It will help your prospects or existing clients to remember your name and the ways of how to contact you should they need to avail of your services. If you don’t know what details you need to include on your business card, the list that we have created below will act as a guide. You may also like business card designs.
- Name, title, and profession. Put in your full name and your title. If you represent a company, it is a must that you include your profession or position. It is important to do so since most prospects and existing clients base your skills and capabilities from what they know about your profession. Some people have multiple careers, and if you are one of them, you can include all of them on your business card or you can create separate cards for each of your professions so you can select which card goes to which client. You may also see free business cards.
- Company name. Whether you are working for a company or you own a company, it is crucial to include the name of the company on your business card, especially if the company you are working for or that you own is still a startup. This information sparks interest in your prospects which results in them asking questions about your company, like what it does, where it is located, when it started, and other questions that will involve your company’s business. It helps build a business relationship and open a new door for possible negotiations between you and the prospects. You may also like colorful business cards.
- Contact details and address. Business cards are created for the purpose that you can be contacted for your services. Put in your mobile phone number and your telephone number, if you have one. Include your address so your clients will be able to send you packages or letters, should your client want to send you one the traditional way. And speaking of letters, your email address should be part of the contact details as you will surely be exchanging emails every day once your negotiations start. Reading and replying to emails are part of every business person’s daily routine that they even do it first thing in the morning or during meals. You may also like business card designs.
- Social links. Social media used to be only a platform for people to share photos and daily thoughts with their friendsc. Now, it is also being used as a medium for communication. Social media applications offer features such as direct messaging. This has been made possible because of the people’s need for accessible and easy-to-use messaging platforms. Sure, you can use text messaging to contact people. But social media has instant messaging that will let you receive the message the second the sender presses the send button as long as you have an Internet connection. Some of the social media platforms that people commonly use are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Also, you can put other links on other online platforms such as LinkedIn, Upwork, and others that cater to a professional’s needs.
- Company logo or personal picture. If you are working for a company, it is only appropriate to put their logo on your card since you are representing them. But if you are working as a freelancer, you can either put your personal photo or your own brand image if you have one. A well-designed logo or a personal picture will help your prospects and existing clients remember you more. You may also like photographer business cards.
A business card can be used to your advantage (as it should be) only if it is well-designed and the details are comprehensive and organized. These business cards are a must-haves, especially if you just started venturing into the world of business. The designs that we have provided will be useful to you if you still haven’t chosen a final design for your business card. The extensive list might be overwhelming at first, but once you start going over each of them, you will find the number of items on the list quite lacking. You would think that you need more choices, that you need more creative designs. But trust us, there are no other business cards with high quality and striking designs such as the ones we have presented to you. We wish you all the best in your ventures! Good luck! You may also see business card templates.