In most settings, attendance is one of the most crucial things expected from an employee. The absence or presence affects the overall dynamics of the company or organization. For example, a perfect employee attendance can reap more productive results. On the one hand, employee absenteeism is a ground for a disciplinary action.
We’ve provided you here with 8+ attendance calendar templates which are well-formatted. You can use them for academic, business, employment, and other social purposes. Indeed, creating a good calendar requires the right amount of inspiration and motivation. Speaking of calendars, we also have marketing calendar templates, if ever you’re needing one.
Employee Attendance Calendar Template
Yearly School Student Attendance
An Array of Attendance Calendar Samples and Templates
By using a calendar (which you can acquire through these Blank Calendar Templates) you’ve adopted a systematic way of organizing your day, week, or month. It serves as a constant reminder specifically if you’re dealing with several due dates and deadlines. As you may observe, calendars and attendance go hand in hand.
An attendance calendar allows you to meet your attendance needs and at the same time tracks your day. Here are some samples that you may like:
- Employee Attendance Calendar Templates – In pursuant to a binding employment contract between the employer and employee, the latter is required to comply with the number of expected days and hours that he or she must render in a week. By using this calendar, HR managers can monitor and effectively document the attendance details of their respective employees.
- Academic or Student Calendars – For students, educators, and other academic personnel, an academic calendar can come in handy especially in order for them to have knowledge of the number of school days and holidays. If you’re looking for a student attendance tracking template, you can also use our modernized tracking template. Our Sample School Calendar Templates would be perfect for this.
Tips for Creating an Effective Attendance Calendar
In building your attendance calendar, you should structure it effectively to make operational and not just a mere document or template—even if you are working with these Word Calendar Templates.
Here are some tips that you may want to consider :
- Use a calendar type that you’re comfortable with. Before anything else, you’re required to choose a format you think suits your attendance plan. In line with this, you also have to decide whether you like a printed or soft copy or both.
- Label your attendance calendar accurately. In dealing with calendars, it is a must that you don’t cause confusion or bring about misleading information. If you’re doing a school calendar, provide the complete name of the school, the designated school year, and other relevant details.
- Choose a design that matches your style. For employment attendance calendars, most calendar designs follow the theme and color scheme of the company. But you can also opt for a minimalist white surface. What is material is that the color scheme matches and reflects your organization’s personality.
Whether you are in the academic or business setting, an attendance calendar is a great way to monitor the activities of specific people. After all, working your way towards progress is better when everyone is present.