Missed a deadline? Forgot your best friend’s birthday? It may be the time to create a monthly calendar sample to remind you of these important events. Our days are filled with numerous activities, and sometimes, deadlines and significant events slip away from our mind. This eventually leaves a feeling of frustration and disappointment, both on your part and the people involved.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Simple Monthly School Calendar Template
Monthly Event Calendar Template
Sample Monthly Training Calendar Template
Monthly Accounting Calendar Template
Editable Monthly Budget Calendar Template
Monthly Reporting/Remitting Calendar Template
To avoid all these, our set of calendar templates should help you get started in creating a personalized calendar that will suit your needs. You can even download our printable blank monthly calendars from this page to easily put in your notes, tasks, and reminders directly on the dates.
Printable Blank Monthly Calendar
Children Blank Monthly Calendar
Blank Monthly Food Calendar
Utilizing a Calendar Template
With our monthly calendar templates, you will no longer find excuses for late meetings and missed interviews. You can jot everything down in your own personal calendar. Do the following to maximize the benefits of having your personal calendar:
- Place the calendar where you can easily see it. (Check out our desk calendar templates, which you could download, modify, and print and are ideal for your offices.)
- Write the specific times near the tasks you have for the day.
- Write with a pencil so you can change dates and events in the future.
- Highlight or encircle important dates.
- Check your schedule before confirming other engagements.
Physical Planners versus Mobile Applications
With advanced technology nowadays, more people use mobile calendar application rather than planners. They find it easier and more convenient. However, if you are the type of person who prefer physically writing details and jotting down events, calendar planners are just the thing for you. In contrast, physical planners may even have more advantages than mobile applications, but take these pros and cons with a grain of salt and according to your own preferences:
- Physical planners don’t run out of batteries.
- Physical planners don’t cause eye strain.
- Everything is laid out in front of you and changes are easily made with physical planners.
- Some mobile applications take time to load in your phones.
- Notifications and alarms can be disturbing or downright annoying, especially when alarms go off in meetings.
Large Blank Monthly Calendar
Blank Monthly Recipe Calendar
Blank Monthly Schedule Calendar
Blank Monthly Workout Calendar
The Need for Calendars
Excited for the next holiday? Got an upcoming event? There are so many reasons why people frequently check their calendars.
Some people might even have event calendars (templates of which could be downloaded from our event calendar templates archive) to keep them reminded, while others keep a simple desk calendar to keep track of the day, month, and year. Here are a few benefits you can get from owning your personal calendar:
- Help you plan daily tasks and events.
- Manage your time properly.
- Increase productivity.
- Meet deadlines.
- Control over your schedule.
- Lessen stress and anxiety.
- Remember birthdays and events.
- Keep track on happenings.
- Know holiday and festival dates.
Our Monthly Calendar Templates
Calendar designs don’t need to be dull and boring. They can be just as creative and colorful as you want it to be. Other than that, you can have different calendar styles depending on how you use them.
This page offers concise and well-formatted monthly calendar templates. They are already in printable and easy-to-modify formats, which only leaves you with filling in your tasks, events, birthdays, and important meetings. Also, some of our template designs center on these themes:
- food calendars/meal planners,
- recipe calendars, and
- workout calendars.