A fitness calendar can be used to schedule fitness training, meal preparations, exercise routines, diet programs and other kinds of processes that can improve the fitness condition of an individual. Using a reference in creating your own fitness calendar can help you to make the tool more effective, efficient and appropriate for your needs.
This post contains downloadable samples and templates of different kinds of fitness calendars for you to choose from. However, we know that fitness is not the only thing on your mind. To stay on top of your career, we have the Yearly Schedule to help you out.
Fitness Training Calendar
Monthly Fitness Routine
Weekly Workout Calendar
Group Fitness Calendar
How to Write a Fitness Calendar
There are different ways that a fitness calendar may be written depending on the entity who will create it. Some of the processes that may be done in writing a fitness calendar are as follows:
- For commercial use by fitness facilities:
- Identify all the fitness product and/or service offerings that you can provide to your clients and/or customers. This way, you can easily provide the specific dates and time frames when these items are available for purchase.
- Be particular with your calendar listing especially those that have fitness class and training schedules. This makes sure that the customers of the business are well-guided. We can provide you with Training Calendar Templates specifically for this as well.
- For personal use:
- You can create a fitness calendar by assessing your fitness needs and the schedule in which you can execute the necessary activities to meet your goals.
- It is important for you to know the activities that you need to do and the objectives that you have in mind on why you created the fitness calendar. For this, we also have Workout Calendar Template samples available for download and us.
Fitness Calendar Sample
Example of Fitness Calendar
Free Fitness Calendar
7 Tips For Fitting Fitness Into Your Busy Schedule
If you truly want to give importance to your fitness, do not think of the reasons or alibis that you have in mind on why you could not focus on it. We have listed seven useful tips on how you can fit fitness activities in your schedules. These tips are as follows:
- Create a fitness calendar that is easy to follow. Little steps can make a long way if you continue to follow and develop them.
- Base your fitness calendar with your lifestyle. Do not over commit especially in terms of your fitness schedule.
- Make your fitness goals realistic. Consider your exercise phasing, diet plans, and other physical activities.
- Do fitness activities that can fully target your fitness objectives.
- Wake up earlier than usual so you can have more time for everything.
- Allocate fitness routines during your free time.
- Find a fitness buddy that can workout with you or can also follow the meal plan that you are taking.