Monthly calendars are used to organize and properly plot the schedule of an individual or an organization. Compared to the more general overview of a yearly calendar sample, monthly calendars give a more detailed view of the events in one month. Using a month calendar allows entities to ensure that they can keep track of the dates of important events, processes, or meetings.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Monthly School Calendar Template
Monthly Event Calendar Template
Monthly Training Calendar Template
Monthly Accounting Calendar Template
Monthly Budget Calendar Template
Monthly Reporting/Remitting Calendar Template
We have collected a variety of monthly calendar templates and samples that you may use to suit your lifestyle and routine.We also have downloadable samples of Calendar Timeline and Printable Weekly Calendar templates to serve as additional guides in making other kinds of calendars.
Blank Monthly Calendar Template
Who Can Use Our Monthly Calendars?
There are a variety of entities who can use our monthly calendars.
- Both teachers and students can use our monthly calendars to keep track of the deadlines of assignments and projects, and other academic activities within the month.
- Managers, organizers, and event planners will find these calendars indispensable in terms of running business operations.
- Employees can use our monthly calendars to list down their appointments and other business schedules and transactions.
We can provide you with more samples of Appointment Calendar Templates.
How to Create a Monthly Calendar
A monthly calendar is truly easy to create as there are only a few processes that you need to follow to develop one.
- Identify the kind of monthly calendar you need. Is it for business, for school or for personal use?
- Designate enough space for details such as time, location, and notes.
- If you’re starting out with a blank calendar, input the year, month and days.
- Add aesthetic value by including a few pictures. But don’t overdo it.
- Plot the things that you need to take note of for a specific month.
Use any of our Printable Calendar Templates in creating the format of your monthly calendar. Make sure that the spaces per date in this document can fit the items that you need to write.
Bi Monthly Calendar
Kinds of Monthly Calendars
There are specific kinds of monthly calendars that are used in the particular purposes. A few samples of monthly calendars are as follows:
- A monthly planning calendar is used by entities to plan the things that need to be done to assure the efficiency of their operations. Monthly planning calendars contain the action items that are placed in the specific dates where they are expected to be implemented.
- A monthly school calendar contains all the activities that will happen within a month’s duration. The activities in this specific calendar include those that need the presence of students, teachers, the school management and other stakeholders of the academic institution.
- A monthly work calendar is created by businesses who would like to properly allocate their work force. Monthly work calendars include the details of the shifts where specific employees will be expected to go to work. It also includes the manning requirements of specific company branches in particular time periods.
Aside from our monthly calendar templates and samples, our Annual Calendar Templates are also available for download.