A sales calendar is used by the sales department of a business to plot the activities needed to ensure that they will hit the quota required by the company. More so, sales calendars example may also include different items that are involved in the sales processes of the business. Sales calendars go hand-in-hand with a Marketing Calendar.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Printable Annual Sales Calendar Template
This post contains a list of different kinds of sales calendar templates which you may use as references. You may also want to download our samples of Assessment Calendar and Payroll Calendar templates in the respective links specified.
Sales Training Calendar Template Sample
This post is a collection of sales calendar templates in word and PDF. Download any of our templates and samples to create your own sales calendar document. You may also want to browse through our downloadable samples of Planning Calendar Templates for additional references.
Yearly Sales Tax
Where Can a Sales Calendar be Used?
The content present in a sales calendar vary on the calendar’s purpose of usage. A sales calendar can be used for the following reasons:
- A monthly sales calendar is a type of Business Calendar used to list down the sales that the account executives of the business have gathered through sales transactions. It can also be used to plot the sales targets that are needed to be achieved in specific dates within a month.
- A sales training calendar is created by the human resource department and the sales administrative team to identify the dates where new sales employees will be trained so they will be knowledgeable with the sales operational guidelines that they need to follow. This calendar can also be used to specify the course refresher dates for the other existing sales employees of the business.
- A sales promotion calendar is created by the sales team through the help of the marketing team. This sales calendar, which can also be a Marketing Calendar, is used to provide the special dates where specific offerings will be given to the clients or customers of the business which is intended to increase the sales and customer transactions of the business.
Car Sales Calendar
Guidelines in Creating a Sales Calendar
With the functions that a sales calendar can provide, it is truly effective and efficient to use this tool to help in the sales operations of a business. A few suggestions that you may follow in creating a sales calendar are as follows:
- Be specific with the kind of sales calendar that you would like to create.This can help you to accurately select a template that will suit your purposes. Our Blank Calendar Templates would be perfect as they are flexible and can be used to come up with a variety of designs.
- Make sure that you will gather the entire sales team to assure that all the details that you will put in the sales calendar are plotted accordingly.
- Identify the sales trends that are happening in the industry as it can fully affect the entire implementation of the activities that are present in a sales calendar.
- Compare the sales calendar that you are creating with the previous sales calendar of the business. This will help you to assess which scheduling techniques and processes have been successful, or the other way around.
Keep track of your quota. Get that commission. Make a profit. Schedule your activities wisely with these sales calendars, and be at the top of your game!