A good social media calendar sample is needed for brands to stay connected with their audience. This type of promotion also enables brands to resonate with their customers’ experiences and engage them subconsciously to purchase their products or avail of their service.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Most products and services are sold online, and in fact, e-commerce statistics state that 41 percent of Internet users buy online. The top countries that are into online shopping are China, UK, US, Brazil, and India. Most of them shop online because of the strong influence of social media posts. Our social media calendar template can be used serve this purpose.
Social Media Calendar Template
Simple Social Media Calendar Template
Printable Social Media Calendar Template
Blank Social Media Calendar Template
Restaurant Social Media Calendar Template
Annual Social Media Calendar Template
Nonprofit Social Media Calendar Template
Social Media Content Calendar Template
Social Media Marketing Calendar Template
Real Estate Social Media Calendar Template
Small Business Social Media Calendar Template
Social Media Editorial Calendar Template
Monthly Social Media Calendar Template
Social Media Marketing Calendar Template
Social Media Planning Calendar Example
Social Media Content Calendar Sample
Social Media Editorial Calendar Sample in Excel
Why You Need Social Media Calendars
A social content calendar helps ease out confusion and keep your readers well informed of your products and services or simply keep them updated on new trends your brand is adapting. Our social media calendar templates include blank calendar, thematic social calendar, and activity-based calendar templates.
You certainly don’t want to leave out an important message or miss a day of posting, so it helps if you organize your thoughts in writing and document theme through social media calendars that help impact your business by
- Keeping your posts organized. Having a social media calendar hashes out chaos by scheduling your posts consistently.
- It sends different messages across platforms. Our calendar templates helps you plan across social media platforms so you can avoid spamming messages by sharing the same posts on those platforms you own.
- You can spot and publish special posts in observation of special holidays. Special holidays call for special promo posts and greetings that can excite or make your audience grateful.
- You can check out published and pending items and plan ahead for future posts. You can analyze which content performed better and do adjustments in the future.
- Social calendars improve productivity. You can plan out your social media strategy effectively and at a shorter period, which makes it a handy tool for social media marketers.
Weekly Social Media Calendar Example
Social Media Activity Calendar Template
Social Media Campaign Calendar Sample
Yearly Social Media Calendar Template
Social Media Posting Pitfalls
Social media marketing is all over the place. New strategies for content marketing are constantly developed, and some of these do not meet professional standards. Keep your business safe from mediocre content by avoiding the common pitfalls to social media posting such as
- Lack of strategy. Lack of strategy results in poor engagement and depicts you brand as something that lacks direction and focus.
- Using unpopular hashtags. Just because it’s a hashtag doesn’t mean it’s trending or picking up followers. Research hashtags and use ones are likely to attract more audience.
- Opening accounts on most social media platforms. Not all platforms work for every business, so it’s important to find your online niche.
- Ignoring the holidays. Be sensitive of what your audience are celebrating by placing special holiday posts.
- Inconsistent schedule. Your daily postings should follow a consistent schedule in order to build that relationship with your audience.
- Failing to address online feedback. You need to be responsive to your audience for inquiries because for all you know, they might be potential leads.
You can also use our social media calendar templates as a menu calendar for your food business’s social media platforms. Check out more posts and view other templates that you need from our website.