Social media accounts must be maintained to supply a coherent flow of marketing activities. This is why the need for a social media calendar is very essential as it helps in creating a more concrete plan for social media activities done by a company. Aside from our social media calendar sample templates, you may also download our social media calendar templates.
Social media is a very important marketing tool used by many businesses and companies nowadays to reach a wider market in the most efficient and fastest way. The use of social media platforms help in creating more buzz about the products and services being offered by a company. It allows online users to be aware about the specifics of the company and what products and services they provide to people. You may also see media calendar templates.
Social Media Content Calendar Template
Monthly Social Media Content Planning Calendar Template
Social Media Content Calendar Template
Free Social Media Posting Calendar Template
Your social media calendar must have a schedule of the days when you are to put important contents as well as the dates in which you need to maintain a number of posts or articles for marketing purposes. Here are a few guidelines in content scheduling:
- Make sure that you are updating your social media platforms at least once a day so that there are new things that people may browse through in a daily basis.
- Use the appropriate images and texts in all your social media accounts as they will reflect the nature of your company and will greatly impact your company’s online reputation.
- Analyze which times of the day are most appropriate in posting content. It may depend on the number of hypes a specific post receives.
Data from Statista showed that as of April 2020, there are 3.81 billion active social media users globally—that is about half of the world’s population.
And with 169.76 million monthly users as of September 2019, Facebook has become the most popular social media platform across the globe.
For those who want more people to see their posts on Facebook, a Buffer study showed that it is best to post from 1 pm to 3 pm on weekdays and Saturdays.
Hypes are very important indicators that may show if your online marketing processes are effective. Samples of hypes for specific posts are as follows:
- A big number of shares and re-posting activities.
- The number of likes and comments a post receives.
- The kind of reaction people have about a specific post.
Numbers are truly important in the online world as it allows the company to know how they perform in terms of maintaining their social media accounts. Other than our downloadable social media calendar templates, you may also be interested in looking at our Marketing Calendar Templates and Sample Social Media Calendar Templates on our website.
Importance of Maintaining a Social Media Calendar
The importance of having and maintaining a calendar used for tracking social media activities are as follows:
- It allows the company to maintain its online activities and rapport to the online community.
- It helps build more followers hence may translate to more people believing in the products and services being offered by the company.
- It helps companies to see trends with their online activities.
- It makes it easier for companies to plan about the next moves that they are to do online.
It is truly necessary to keep up with the modernization of our world. Having a social media calendar can do wonders in terms of marketing processes and once used properly, it can give the company a lot of advantages only social media platforms can give.
You may also browse through our Excel Calendar Template which may be used for other scheduling purposes should you think that you already have a grip about the use and purpose of a social media calendar.