A work calendar can be used either by a business or an employee. Work calendars are mainly created to plot the schedules that need to be followed by entities during the days where particular work processes are needed to be executed within a professional working environment.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We have collected a variety of work calendar templates and samples that are usable as guides in creating the specific work calendar that you need to have. Aside from that, you may also want to download our samples of Weekly Calendar and Workout Calendar templates if you are in need of these calendar types as well.
Work Plan Calendar
Annual Work Calendar
How to Create an Employee Work Calendar
If your work calendar is specifically created to list down the employees’ work schedules, here are some of the guidelines that you may follow in creating a work calendar:
- List down the factors that can affect your employee work calendar which includes these items:
- The operational or business hours of the company
- The shifts that are needed to be covered by the employees
- The work functions that are needed to be done in particular hours of the day during business operations
- The number of employees that the business have in a particular department
- The job positions of the employees stationed in different company divisions
- Identify the needs of specific business posts or areas in terms of the factors that have been listed above and properly plot the name of the employee and the functions required of that employee.
- Use the templates that you can download from this post or the Calendar Template and Work Calendar Template samples. These templates can help you to properly format the content of your employee work calendar.
For other types of calendars, you may also check our Week Calendar Templates and Social Media Calendar Template are also available for download.
Monthly Work Calendar
Work Calendar Sample
Usages of Work Calendars
A variety of work calendars can provide a lot of benefits in different areas of the business. Some of the usages of work calendars are as follows:
- A work schedule calendar can be used by a business to ensure that the task is properly distributed among their staff during business operations. Work calendars should be comprehensive, but also easy to follow.
- A work vacation calendar is the list of the holiday dates when employees have the option of not going to work. However, there are some industries like the hotel, tourism, resort, and service industries that need to be manned even during holidays.
- A work plan calendar is used by an entity to list down all the projects, programs and processes that need to be completed in specific dates. This type of calendar ensures that deadlines as well as reports are not forgotten or missed.
If you want a separate document specifically for the training of employees, you may use our Training Calendar Template samples to create the document that you may need. And if you want more to choose from with regard to design and layout, we can also provide you with more PSD Calendar Templates.