Certificates mainly exist for the purpose of being able to recognize one’s effort in work or in activities. They can also be used as a proof for attending and finishing seminars or training that you can add to your own collection of achievements. Here, we show you how certificate writing can be done through our variety of templates available.
Making your own certificate can be tiring at times, especially if you need to create one quickly, as you need to have a layout and place the essential details needed in a specific certificate. Scroll down below for more information about the different certificates and templates you can download.
Attendance Certificate Template
Certificate of School Attendance
Medical Certificate Templates
Medical Fitness Certificate
Medical Certificate in PDF
Creating a Membership Certificate
Organizations or clubs at times will use membership certificates to officiate an individual as a new member of the group. For those of you planning to create your own membership certificate, below are a few details you can place in a membership certificate:
- Name of the person receiving the membership certificate
- The statement of the certificate, or purpose for giving such document to the individual
- The date and venue of the program
- The name of the official approving the membership
- The organization stamp
You can also use a free certificate template if you’re having difficulty in creating one yourself. You can also browse this topic for a variety of certificate of recognition templates available for you to download.
Making a Stock Certificate
A stock certificate is often used to certify a specific individual with being able to own a specific number of shares, or being able to possess a certain number of stocks. Below are some details that a stock certificate should have:
- The company name officiating the certificate
- The name of the person receiving the certificate
- The statement enclosed or the purpose of the certificate
- Name of the official approving the certificate
- Company stamp or symbol for documentation and verification purposes
Training Certificate Template
Sample Safety Training Certification
Volunteer Certificate Templates
Volunteer Achievement Certificate
Certificate for Volunteer
Certificate Making Tips for Beginners
To help you create the perfect certificate, below are some tips on creating one, as this is essential for all beginners to learn.
- Always start by thinking for what purpose your certificate will be in. Different certificates may contain a variety of designs and details depending on where the certificate will be used for.
- Next is to create a layout for your certificate. To help you out with this concern, it would be advisable for you to download a set of certificate samples to help you easily create a layout for your certificate.
- Place in all the necessary details needed in your certificate, like placing the company or organization seal to signify the certificate as an official document, placing the date to when the certificate was given, the name of the person receiving the certificate, the official authorizing the ceremony, and date of the event. Though those may be important details a certificate should have, it is also important to place a statement or the reason why the person is receiving such document.
For awards like retirement programs, most companies would use retirement certificate templates to create such certificates, as it is easy for them to change the details within the template and easy to use and print out. Establishments who use these types of certificates are usually banks, hospitals, and manufacturing companies to show their employees the gratitude they deserve.
Academic Certificate Template
Certificate of Academic Activity
Donation Certificate Templates
Blood Donation Certificate
Donation Thank You Certificate
Creating a Lifesaving Award Certificate
Making your own lifesaving award certificate is easy, as long as you have the essential certificate format to do so. Lifesaving award certificates are often given to unique individuals who have shown their courage and care for others by saving their lives. These types of awards are very special and are usually given by rescue organizations or the government to those individuals that have displayed such traits.
Such professional certificate templates are easily available for you to download, use, and create your own lifesaving award certificate. Like any other certificate, they may contain the same details like having an organizational seal for verification purposes and statements why the certificate is being given.
Customizing a Certificate Using PDF
For individuals who would like to save their certificates in a PDF format can use certificate templates in PDF, as this will be able to help you create a PDF version of your certificate in an easy way rather than using Adobe Acrobat Reader to do the job. Another way to create your certificate in a PDF format is to make your certificate using Microsoft Word, or software programs that have the same functions with Word.
Once done with creating your work, you can then convert them into PDF through the File option in the software programs. Another way to make your certificate into a PDF format is to use online file converters to convert your certificates in PDF. If you wish to create a travel certificate, you can always refer to travel certificate templates to help you create such forms.
Membership Certificate Templates
Membership Certificate Example
Payment Certificate Templates
Final Payment Certificate
Sub-Contractor Payment Certification
Application and Certificate for Payment
Sports Certificate Templates
Sports Participation Certificate
Sports Day Certificate
Tips for Writing an Efficient Certificate
For you to create an efficient certificate, it must contain all the details that a typical certificate should have. No matter for what purpose your certificate is, such asthank-you certificate templates, each one has a similarity.
Without a certain detail, your certificate would be incomplete and deemed unusable. It is best to avoid such lapses by taking note of details that a standard certificate should contain. Below are some tips to help you create an efficient certificate:
- Gather any data you can find, especially when stating the reason to why the certain certificate will be awarded to someone.
- Though content is very important, the tools you will use are also essential for you to create the best certificate. In doing so, you will need to have tools like photo editing software programs to do advanced photo editing or manipulation. This will help you in creating unique and attractive-looking certificate designs.
- Always double-check for details you may have missed when creating your certificate. You wouldn’t want your certificate to look incomplete and not presentable.
Moving forward, if you need to create certificates for safety achievements or seminars held, you can download a safety certificate template to help you finish the job.