6+ Body Fat Percentage Charts
The Body Fat Percentage (BFP) of an individual is the total mass of fat divided by total body mass. In this, the body fat includes essential body fat and storage body fat. Essential body fat is critical to keep up life and maintain procreative functions. The proportion of essential body fat for girls is larger than that of men. Storage body fat consists of fat accumulation; a part of that protects internal organs within the chest and abdomen. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
Healthy Body Fat Percentage Chart
A healthy body fat chart with percentage shows age group on one axis and the healthy percentage of body fat on the other axis. A healthy body will fall in the percentage range of a normal, healthy individual which is mentioned as the standard value in the Chart Templates. This will give you a comparative study between the normal and an obese patient.
Body Fat Percentage Chart Female
The body fat percentage chart for females is different than that of males. The fat percentages vary depending on the gender. Females have a high body fat content as they carry organs of high-weight, which contributes to the total weight of the body.
Body Fat Percentage Chart Male
The body fat chart for male shows the average body fat value for each group of the patient. Extra body fat can be easily identified through the chart. The percentage shows body fat measured for a healthy individual through various techniques like fat measurement by capillaries, ADP technology, plethysmography or X- ray absorptiometry. You can also see Body Fat Chart Female.
Average Body Fat Percentage Chart
The average body fat is a value of the range specified for an age group for a healthy person. The body fat caliper is used to calculate normal body fat percentage of any normal person. This percentage says about the ratio of body fat out of the total body weight which also included the weight of water, muscle mass and weight of the bones.
Healthy Percentage Body Fat Chart Ranges
Adults Body Fat Percentage Chart
> Uses of Body Fat Percentage Chart:
- This will help you identify if you are healthy or not
- It will help the doctors to identify the cause of diseases like hypertension
- Exercises need to be done if you do not fall into the healthy individual zone as mentioned for each age group through the chart.
- Health supplements must be given to extra lean people as this is also a cause of the diseases
- The body fat must be more than the essential fat. You can also see Height Weight Chart Templates.
> How to Design Body Fat Percentage Chart:
- Include the body fat percentage for both genders
- The age group must be specified
- Mention the risk limits and the repercussions due to falling out of the normal percentage in the chart.
- Include health risks and the general suggestions by the physicians in such cases.
> Benefits of Body Fat Percentage Chart:
This chart will help you analyze and monitor your health constantly. These charts help exercise more if we are planning to go for an entrance exam which requires strict values of the body fat percentage. We must note that the body fat percentage is also important when someone is already suffering from a disease in which body fat needs to be monitored. You can also see Pareto Chart Templates.
> Targeted Audience of Body Fat Percentage Chart:
- Health conscious people
- Health advisors
- Sports counselors
- People suffering from diseases where major cause is obesity
Conclusion: The percentage chart is provided by us to our customers is maintained with ideal weight values after proper consultation with the physicians. We have also enlisted the remarks in cases where you lie over or under the body fat percentage of a normal individual in your age group.