- File Formats
People in charge of ensuring a business’s success will be required to collect a large amount of data to see just how far things have progressed. What they gather should be able to tell them what factors affect the business both positively and negatively. Should they hold meetings to present the data, they might want to do so via visual representation that will easily allow viewers to understand what they’re being shown.
The one thing that’s able to do just that would be a chart and this article will teach you all that you need to know in regards to how to create a chart in PDF and what types you can create.
The best way to start making any type of chart is by learning about the basic elements. Take note that charts aren’t just used for business-related purposes as they can also be used for personal reasons; a good example of which being an exercise chart that allows you to plan out your exercise routine. It’s because of that, there are certain elements that you’ll have to consider putting into the chart you’re making as you want to make sure that the document is able to present the right information. With that in mind, here are the elements of a chart:
1. Title: Any chart you create will require a proper title. Know that the title you come up with must be related to the purpose of the chart that you’re making; that way, viewers will immediately understand what it’s for. So if you were to come up with a chart specifically for presenting measurement data, then you can come up with titles such as “Personal Measurement Chart” or “Productivity Measurement Chart”.
2. Bars, Tables, Lines, Pie Charts: This is where you will need to consider the visual representation of the data you have managed to collect. How do you want to show percentages or statistics? Do you think viewers will better understand via pie chart? Or maybe you should use bar graphs to point out the information you want to share? It’s questions such as these that you’re going to have to answer to guarantee that you make a proper chart.
3. Dates: There are charts wherein you will be required to input certain dates to point out the relevancy of the data you’ve decided to present. So when you’re writing down any date, make sure to include the month, day, and year so that people know when you’ve managed to collect that data you’re presenting.
1. Find the right PDF program: If you plan on creating a chart or any document in a PDF file, then know that you’ll need the right kind of PDF program. Know that there are so many you can use such as Adobe Acrobat, Nitro Pro 12, PDF forge, etc. It’s all a matter of choosing which one you think you’ll be comfortable with and which one has the tools that you know you’ll be able to utilize well.
2. Create your chart: Now it’s time for you to learn how to actually create the chart you want to make. Here are the things that you’ll need to do:
If you want to learn more about the different types of pie charts you can use or if you want to see templates of pie charts, then you may go through our site until you are able to get all of the articles you need.
Again, each of the different types of charts that can be made is best for presenting information in their own way. All you have to do is to read up on what each chart does to give you a better understanding of which one you should use.
If you feel like using a PDF program is out of the question, then you can always make use of other software that allows you to create a chart. For example, you can utilize Photoshop as it has a wide variety of tools that you can use; you should just know that you may want to find one that’s user-friendly to ensure that you make the most out of it.
A chart that’s able to accurately present data and visually stimulate viewers is one that’s effective. So long as you make use of the information that’s presented in this article, then you will definitely be able to create one.