Do you find it difficult to monitor and assess your nutritional intake? What you need is a creative and well-formatted food chart template. Food charts document the quality and quantity of food that you consume with respect to a particular frequency. Depending on your preference, you can choose to have a daily, weekly, or monthly food chart recording.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
To help you craft a food chart that suits you, you can review and download from our list of food chart templates which are suitable not just for you but also for children. If you’re a doctor or a licensed physician, you can also refer to our medical-related food charts templates.
Daily Food Chart
Weekly Food Chart
Food Flow Chart
Choose a Food Chart that Suits You
Generally, a food chart may be used for a variety of applications depending on the one who uses it. It can be for a dietary purpose, academic, or for a medical-related purposes. In line with this, here are our food chart templates and their corresponding uses and applications.
- Daily or Weekly Food Chart Templates – If you’re planning to regulate the type of food you eat with respect to a time interval, then this is perfect for you. You can either choose a weekly or a daily food chart. The template provides a separate table for what you plan to eat for the day and what may be unplanned.
- Baby Food Chart Templates – As we all know, babies must be given a lot of attention and the utmost diligence when it comes to what you feed them. It is highly recommended that you consult your pediatrician before coming up with a baby food chart.
- Food Temperature Chart – If the thrust of your food chart is to know and monitor the food temperature, then you can use this template.
These are some of our templates that you can use. If you’re on a diet, our diet food chart will do the trick. Aside from them, we also have Food Calorie Chart Templates, Food Coloring Chart, and other Control Chart Templates.
Food Chart in PDF
Example of Food Chart Template
Dos and Don’ts in Dealing with Food Charts
Indeed, food charts are a form of a nutritional monitoring mechanism that one can customize and use to attain a certain dietary goal. In line with this, here are some dos and don’ts in dealing with food charts to make them more effective and efficient.
- Do consult your physician before coming up with your food chart. This is truly crucial to serve the purpose of the food chart. In most countries, people undergo a nutritional screening in order to know what are the nutritional needs of their body.
- Don’t create a cluttered food chart. There are templates available for you to assist you in creating a creative and efficient food chart.
- Do store and keep your food chart records. Always manage save your food chart records for documentation and tracking purposes. You or your physician may ask for it for medical purposes.
- Don’t enter false information. To know your nutritional progress, you must be 100% committed to genuinely follow and record your food intake.
These are just key reminders for you. You can also checkout our other Chart Templates for more details.