A Chart Template is something you will encounter in almost every information-rich area of personal and professional life, appearing in the widest array of forms as possible. Graph charts have been reliable ways to visually record, track, present, and analyze quantifiable data. Because of this you will often find all sorts of graph charts in businesses and schools, as well as scientific research and medical fields, and just about everywhere else.
Here are some graphs collected from different fields to give you an idea of each type. The blank charts can also be downloaded for personal and professional use. They are all available to download for free as PDF files.
Blank Graph Chart
Weight Graph Chart
Linear Graph Chart
Printable Graph Chart
The Different Chart Types and What You Can Do with Them
It is strikingly obvious how flexible graph charts can be. Even when recording specialized data that only experts know how to extract, decode, and analyze, the way a graph chart is presented is often intuitively understood by even the lay person encountering a growth chart for the first time in their doctor’s office or a child preparing a Pie Chart Template for school.
Here are just some charts you may have encountered and what they are used for:
- Blank Graph Chart – this is a free sample of a hundred chart you can download to help your child learn to count. A hundred chart is used to teach place value and “skip counting.”
- Weight Graph Chart – is a 3D visual representation of the minimum and maximum healthy weights of children from birth to four years of age. Used in diagnosis and population research studies.
- Linear Graph Chart – just one example of how data can be plotted along an x-axis and y-axis in lab experiments recording even minute deviations in data. See also Free Graph Chart.
- Printable Graph Chart – this is a visual guide for composing architectural drafts. Such a chart will help those still coming to grips with the various patterns used in technical drafting.
- Blood Pressure Recording Graph Chart – this is what many clinics use on an in-patient’s clipboard to record systolic and diastolic blood pressure over time.
- Graph Baby Growth Chart – this example shows how the weight and height of a female infant is tracked and placed on a percentile group. You can then trace her development in relation to the average weight and height classes of other healthy babies.
- Graph Chart for Kids – you can use this to teach children how data can be translated and presented in different graph forms. Teach them to make their own using a Excel Chart Template.
If you see anything you like and need, you can go ahead and download them for free as printable PDF files.
Blood Pressure Recording Graph Chart
Graph Baby Growth Chart
Graph Chart for Kids
Free Graph Chart
Don’t Stop with These Charts
We have a whole category of free examples and modifiable templates for graph charts in our archives. Many will be available as a Blank Chart Template you can download for immediate use, and others will be helpful as educational references. Search “graph chart” in Template.net’s search box and see what you can get to help you in your life and career.