Growth chart templates are convenient tools to measure growth and other progress more than anything. If you are not certain as to what type of chart to use or how to record growth most especially in terms of height, weight, head circumference, and other matters, a growth chart template would be a handy guide for you.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We provide you a set of growth chart templates that you could freely choose from to help you map out progressive data to whatever you are monitoring. You may also refer to a chore chart or a training chart for other types of monitoring charts offered in this page.
Weight Growth Chart in PDF
Simple Growth Chart
Baby Growth Chart in PDF
Puppy Growth Chart
What is a Growth Chart?
A growth chart is used to assess the overall wellness of a human being. Generally, it is used to monitor child growth. This type of chart records all information subject to interpretation by physicians and nutritionists.
Ongoing and gradual changes in the human body is observed through a growth chart. In the long run, there could be certain patterns that could indicate either a positive or a negative impact on one’s overall health.
Track child growth accurately using our printable sample chart templates. Your collection of data in a growth chart could lead to a sensible analysis that may be of use anytime.
How to Use a Growth Chart
The growth chart is dependent on the input of information. Accuracy is the key to obtaining reliable results. Here are basic steps on how to record data using a growth chart:
- Secure accurate measurements. The measurements that need to be obtained are height, weight, and head circumference measurements.
- Choose the right growth chart. There are designated growth charts for the right age. See to it that you choose the right one for any appropriate age. Girl growth charts could also be used should there be observance of gender specifications.
- Record data. Take note of the measurements recorded as obtained from the measurements and the choice of growth chart.
- Calculate with BMI. The Body Mass Index is calculated through the weight and the height measurements.
- Plot measurements. Plot the obtained measurements in a chosen growth chart and interpret according to the findings presented.
Standard Growth Chart for Girls
Boys Growth Chart in PDF
Children Growth Chart
Inclusions of a Growth Chart
This type of chart is used by the majority for medical and even just physical assessments. There is a standard chart format known to many. However, one must get familiar with the inclusions of a growth chart first.
Title – Provide a title for your chart that states for whom the growth chart is. This is for easier identification of records. It will allow you or your record keeper to distinguish a certain growth chart from another.
- Graph – A certain graph is used to interpret the findings in terms of the height, weight, and head circumference measurement. Relevant information is plotted in the graph for further interpretation.
- Unit of measurement – So as not to confuse with numeric details, it is important to include unit of measurements for easier reference and for purposes of convenient computations.
See more Baby Growth Charts in this page which you could personalize for your own use.