He proposed, and you said yes. Your stomach is tied in knots, and your head is in the clouds. Nothing feels so much better in the world than being engaged to the person you love. But then, reality hits you: You are going to get married, and that needs a lot of preparation. You need flowers, rings, dresses, and reservations. These things flood your mind with you unsure what to do first. You may also see Checklist Samples.
Guess what? You are going to be a lucky bride. In this article, we offer various wedding checklist templates that can help you in every aspect of your wedding. Each checklist template focuses on timetables, materials, and deadlines. You are sure to get prepared in no time!
Simple Wedding Checklist Template
Wedding Planning Checklist Template
Wedding Coordinator Checklist Template
Printable Wedding Registry Checklist
Printable Wedding Planning Checklist
Printable Destination Wedding Checklist
Printable Beach Wedding Checklist
Printable DIY Wedding Checklist
After You Set the Date…
Once you have set the date, everything else should fall into place. First of all, you should book the venue. Of course, no wedding can take place without the proper setting for it. Other than that, here is a list of things you should include in your wedding checklist (samples of which we included in our wedding checklist templates collection):
- Overall budget;
- The guest list;
- Photographers, caterers, and florists;
- Reception area;
- Wedding dress and tuxedo;
- Invitations and RSVP cards;
- Music and lights;
- Transportation; and
- Honeymoon (if you have the extra time).
When the Dust Settles
Planning and preparing for a wedding could take more time than you think. Couples who want to pay everything in cash and avoid wedding debts in the future have them planned in an average of nine to twelve months. Others prepare more than a year, especially for big weddings.
Despite this, if you want to get married immediately and if you think you’re emotionally and financially ready for it, then you can plan and prepare for a wedding in less than six months. A simple wedding can even be achieved in just a week as long as you have an efficient, well-organized wedding planner with an efficient, well-organized wedding planner checklist.
Printable Wedding To-Do Checklist
Printable Wedding Party Checklist
Printable Wedding Photo Checklist
Printable Wedding Music Checklist
Printable Wedding Beauty Checklist
For the Newly Engaged
When you plan for a wedding, you have both personal and wedding preparations to settle. Luckily, this site has all the templates you need to prepare for the perfect wedding. To name a few, here are some templates you can download from our archive:
- Wedding registry checklists;
- Beach wedding checklists;
- DIY wedding checklists;
- Wedding party checklists; and
- Wedding photo checklist.
These checklist templates are in easy-to-modify and print .pdf formats, and some offer timetables for you to check on the preparation progress.
Handling the Wedding Stress
Wedding preparations can cause a lot of stress to both bride and groom. To do away with negative prewedding jitters, here’s a list of things you could do:
- Exercise. You ought to release the tension by engaging in a simple biking or swimming activity.
- Distract yourself. Start creating artwork, write poems, read novels, or watch movies. This way, you don’t get to think a lot about the wedding.
- Hire a planner (if resources are aplenty). You and your wedding planner can create a wedding event planning checklist beforehand so you could control schedules and deadlines.
- Travel. You can book a trip before the big day. It allows an uplifting and relaxing experience, which you can spend quality time together.
And there you have it! We hope, with these simple tips and templates, you could have the best wedding you could ever have. Because—hopefully—weddings happen only once.