A company contract is a contract that focuses on a legal agreement between you and another party and may be utilized in scenarios where services are being carried out for a fee or specific tasks and responsibilities are required to be made. In order for this contract to be legally valid, it should contain several important key elements such as the parties, the terms and conditions, legal purpose, and so on.
If you are planning to make a contract of this type, Template.net offers you a wide selection of contract templates made available for everybody to download. This page specifically shows company contract templates which you can use as a reference. Check out more of our samples below.
217+ Company Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Simple Company Contract Template
Company Business Contract Template
Sample IT Company Contract Template
How to Write a Company Contract
While Job Contract Templates can help in creating agreements specifying the relationship between the company and the employee, company contracts are essential to the relationships between companies and business partners.
The contract specifies the terms of agreements, services, and deadlines tailored to the partnership. A company contract helps prevent disputes and misunderstandings, providing for legal solutions if one party does not support his end of the contract.
Knowing how to write a company contract can prevent and protect you and your company.
- Start with the general details. Jot down the date at the top of the page, and write the names or company names of both parties.
- Provide a detailed information about the exchange items. State clearly what services or goods are being exchanged.
- Add dispute settlement terms to the contract. This should specify how the issue will be handled if breaching occurs.
- Ensure that the contract is in conformity with applicable law. Moreover, various places have different rules when it comes to the way contracts are understood if a breach has occurred.
- Get a lawyer to review your contract. He or she helps determine if your contract is written in accordance with applicable law.
More of Our Company Contract
We know how necessary contracts are, regardless of what setting, as long as it involves an agreement between two parties, a contract should be issued.
To help you with your company contract making, we’ve listed more samples of it that can be found on this page.
- Construction Company Contract Template – If you want a contract for your construction business partnership, this template is highly recommended for use.
- Production Company Contract Template – This is most commonly used in a production company where agreement between both parties that focus on production development is required.
- Employment Contract Template – Looking for a contract that is designated to employees and employers alike? This template is what you need. It contains information that are required in an employment contract.
- Partnership Contract Template – This template seals the partnership of business owners and/or shareholders. For partnerships between a company and consulting agent, they would need the aid of Consulting Contract Templates.
- Service Contract Template – This is ideal in a service industry where providing services towards clients are the main concentration. A contract that deals with an agreement between customers and service providers.