A photography contract can be used by a photographer in providing the details of the services that he/she will provide to the clients. However, there may also be times when a photography contract can be a part of an event planning contract. In this, information about the prices of photography services is placed alongside the other details of the event. You may also see Contract Samples.
Photography contracts should be comprehensive and should include all the contract basis for it to be effective and highly functional. You can choose from any of the photography contracts and templates that are available for download in this post so you can have a document to provide to your clients.
108+ Photography Business Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Simple Photography Contract Template
Newborn/Baby Photography Contract Template
Wedding Photography Contract Template
Corporate Photography Contract Template
Kinds of Photography Contract Templates
There are different kinds of free contract templates that may be used in the acquisition of the photography services of a professional photographer. A few samples of photography contract are as follows:
- Corporate Photography Contract Template – This is used by a photographer who will cover a corporate event in a particular period of time. This kind of contract may also be the basic contract that will be used for different events where the photographer will be hired by the business.
- Freelance Contract Template – You can create a freelance contract used in photography if you are not doing the activity on a full-time basis. Though you’re not operating an office-based venture, you’re still in compliance with the legal contractual procedures.
- Commercial Photography Contract Template – This is used by photographers who transact with businesses to shoot photographs that will be used for commercials and other marketing activities.
- Wedding Photography Contract Template – This may include the photography services of the photographer during prenuptial activities, the wedding ceremony, reception, and after-party. The content of a wedding photography contract depends on the wedding photography services that a soon-to-be wedded couple would like to acquire from the photographer.
Inclusions of a Photography Contract
Though there are a variety of photography contracts that are used in different instances, most of their content are just the same. Be reminded that unlike most job contract templates that do not have a binding date that should be followed by the employer and the employee, a photography contract needs to specify the dates in which the photographer needs to execute the items that are present in the document.
A basic photography contract includes the following items:
- The date that the contract has been made
- The date where the services of the photographer will be used
- The name and basic information of the client
- The kind of photography services that the photographer will provide
- The specific list of the deliverable that is bound to be given to the client
- The terms and conditions that are needed to be followed in implementing the contract
- The photographer’s compensation and manner of payment
- The signature of the entities who are involved in the transaction
Bear in mind that the items present in this list may still be added with a few details depending on the photography services that the photographer is required to deliver.