Traditionally, individuals and business entities make agreements verbally. For some, a mere handshake will do. The said gestures may convey the individuals intention to create an simple agreement, but there are certain limitations. There is a possibility or memories fading or fraudulent acts taking place especially in dealing with planner contract templates.
34+ Planner Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Wedding Planner Contract Template
Simple Event Planning Contract Template
Event Planner Contract Sample
Wedding Planner Contract Example
A good example would be construction and consulting contracts. In agreements, such as a construction agreement, terms and conditions are laid out for all parties. Without a written contract, it would be very difficult for the parties involved to remember everything. Planner contracts work in the same way. To officially bind and enforce your agreements with a client, create one.
Party Planner Contract
A Collection of Planner’s Contract Template
Much like how businesses need employment planning contracts to create a sound employee-employer relationship, event planners also need to get their agreements in writing.
To better understand how a planner contract is drafted, you can review our listed samples
- Event Contract Templates – The contract contains the agreed details for the event. The event planner is obliged to make good his or her responsibilities which are outlined in the contract. In return, the client must provide the event planner with the expected and agreed compensation.
- Wedding Planner Contract Example – For wedding planners, the planner contract is lists their duties and obligations. The terms and conditions of the agreement are emphasized, including but not limited to:
- the venue,
- wedding theme,
- wedding decorations,
- amount of guests to be handled,
- the compensation clause, and
- a termination or cancellation clause if ever one of the contracting parties desires to rescind or cancel the agreement.
- Party Planner Contract – Planning a party is not that easy. The host of the party and the party organizer has to forge a contract which expresses their consent when it comes to payment information, the responsibilities of the party coordinator and many more. If you’re planning to hire a DJ, you can use our DJ contract templates.
Private Party Contract
Employment Planner Contract
Essential Components of a Planner Contract
We all know that written contracts are essential. They help guarantee that all the agreed conditions are observed, as well as the performance of all obligations. For these cases, sample contract templates can be quite handy.
The contracting parties must be keen in wording the planner contract. To guide you in the process, here are some basic components of one.
- Contracting Parties’ Basic Details – The contracting parties must identify themselves to ensure that they are legally able to enter and be subjected to a contractual obligation.
- List of Services – One of the contracting parties usually performs a type of service for the benefit of the other. For instance, in a service contract, the one rendering the service must specify everything he or she is required to accomplished.
- Manner and Amount of Compensation – It is critical that you provide the exact amount of payment, mode of payment, the due date, taxes, and any other relevant fees.
- Terms of Cancellation – The contract protects the contracting parties from fraudulent and arbitrary practices. As a form of protection, the parties must provide the grounds for cancellation and the specific terms.
These are some of the essential components of a planner contract. You can add more provided that they are lawful and agreed upon by the parties.