A construction contract is a document that binds all the legalities and agreements of the contractor and the client about a specific project. It is used for the main purposes of enlisting all the things that the owner of the space to be constructed and the construction firm that is to do the project have agreed upon. You may also see Sample Contract Templates.
It includes all the items that are needed for the construction to be finished and the processes and guidelines that are needed to be followed by both parties during the entire duration of the construction project. Other than our construction contract templates, you may also browse through our other contract template samples and see which of them may be used for the process that you are currently involved in at the moment.
Construction Contract Template
Landscape Construction Contract Template
Construction Contract Template to Print
Simple Roofing Contract Template
Plumbing Contract Template
Renovation Contract Template
Maintenance Contract Template
Service Contract Template to Print
Residential Construction Contract Template
Basic Construction Contract Template
Home Construction Contract Template
Electric System Construction Contract Sample
Construction Management Contract Template
Items Included in a Basic Construction Contract
If you are to create or receive a contract in which items are for your approval, make sure that the following information are present in the document:
- Name of the contractor and the company where he or she is working for
- Name of the client
- Location in which the construction will be made
- Kind of construction project that is to take place
- Contact information of the two main parties involved in the construction
- Expected completion of the construction project
- Estimated date of finishing specific procedures and processes that are needed for the construction
- Entire and full contract price that is needed to be paid by the client
- Payment method that is required to be followed by the client
- Works that are needed to be done in the completion of a construction project
- Regulations, rules, limitations, and guidelines that are binded within the entire period of construction
- Other agreements that the client and the constructor have talked about
Other than our construction contract samples, you may also download our Remodeling Contract and Consulting Contract which you may use in the specific purposes that they may serve.
Construction Job Contract Template
Construction Consultant Contract Template
Standard Construction Contract Template
Printable Construction Contract Template
Construction Work Contract Sample
Importance of a Construction Contract
It is very important to have a construction contract even before the construction project starts for the following reasons:
- It helps the contractor know the needs of the client in terms of his or her vision regarding the output of the project.
- It will legally define all the rules that are needed to be followed by the contractor and the client which will possibly help in a smooth flow of construction activities.
- It will allow the contractor to have a supporting document in terms of the application and implementation of the processes that are needed for the construction which should always be included in a construction contract.
- It will assure both sides that all the items and materials needed for construction will be supplied at the right time so that the construction project will also be done at the expected time.
Having a construction contract will help protect the rights of both the contractor and the client. Be sure to browse through all the content of the construction contract as there are things that may not be changed once written in there depending on the agreement of the two parties involved in the process. Other than our downloadable construction contract samples, you may also download our Legal Contract templates.